Hello! ^^ It’s time for another product review. Im interested in products with tea tree oil because I’ve read it’s really good for healing
annoying pimples. 🙂 I actually want to buy The Body Shop’s tea tree oil but it’s expensive for me (im just a student. hehe). A reader switched to Zen Zest because the price got higher. TBS’s price is P450 I guess. This 15ml bottle costs P150 only. Yay for Zen Zest! It’s affordable for students like me. Yay! 😀
top of the bottle:
Zen Zest claims: “Extracted from the leaves and twigs of the Australian Tea Tree, its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties deep cleanses your skin and leaves it blemish free.”
- heals pimples. 1 to 4 days for small pimples and 4 to 8 days for huge pimples. (There’s no overnight solution to pimples unless you have them injected)
- it’s also good for insect bites.
- it’s not tested on animals. I love animals. 😀
- The smell is kinda strong but Im used to it already. 😀
- I dont like the top of the bottle, I take time to wait for the oil to come out.