I’m using 2 zit zappers: Eskinol Dermaclear-C Overnight Pimple Gel & PanOxyl Acnegel 10%
I’ll share my thoughts first on Eskinol Dermaclear-C Overnight Pimple Gel. Here are the pros and cons;
- very affordable. I think it’s less than 100 pesos
- clear gel
- doesn’t dry the skin
- a little amount goes a long way
- lasts for monthsss
- It stings
- Gives burning sensation
- Doesn’t dry pimples overnight. It dries pimple after 2 to 7 days depending on how big it is.
- Leaves super dark spot cause it burns
Next up is PanOxyl Acnegel 10%
- I can feel light stinging only unlike with Eskinol’s Pimple Gel
- A little amount goes a long way
- This is the only thing that cleared my breakouts on the forehead
- If the pimple is small, it will be dried asap (not overnight)
- The packaging is really convenient. All the gel will surely be used.😉
- Dries up pimple 2 to 5 days. If it’s big it will take longer.
- It’s expensive. The 10 grams is 207 pesos at Mercury Drug Store
- Leaves a dark patch where you applied it but it will come off in a few days.
- Gives flaky skin around the pimple
- Leaves super dark spot too
So here are my zit zappers. I’m happy with them though I wrote a lot of cons. There’s no such thing as overnight treatment unless you’ll undergo a special acne treatment when you visit a dermatologist.
If you’ve tried these products, what are your experiences while using them?
If no, what’s your zit zapper? Comment and share below.🙂