I was going to buy either Etude House or The Face Shop’s cleansing tissues but my budget was only 100 pesos. Their tissues worth 98 and 95 pesos are out of stock. I have to stick to my budget because I’m saving up for BIGBANG’s Alive Tour. I know Watsons have different skincare products that are affordable so I went there and bought this. This is my first time to use a Purederm product. 🙂
- Affordable. It costs 99.75 pesos only for 30 sheets
- Removes makeup
- Contains anti-acne ingredients
- Available at all Watsons branches. I don’t know if this is available at other stores.
- Did not cause breakouts/pimples
- The packaging, it comes with a box. 🙂
- The scent is strong for me