Hello! I’m here again to review an anti-acne solution. This time it’s from Dermstrata (a local skin clinic in the Philippines). After the anti-acne facial, the aesthetician recommended Erythromycin Solution and Centella Gel. I think this costs around PHP250. She said that this good for drying cystic acne. If you want to know my facial experiences click here.
The packaging looks cheap. I don’t really care about it because I always go for the benefits. Don’t be fooled with expensive/classy packaging.:)
Erythromycin solution is used for what????
- Treating severe acne. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.
- Erythromycin solution is a topical macrolide antibiotic that is thought to improve acne by slowing the growth of bacteria on the skin, which causes acne.
Before using Erythromycin solution:
Some medical conditions may interact with erythromycin solution. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have liver disease or you have a blood disorder called porphyria
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with erythromycin solution. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
I don’t have to write a long post about this product. The main benefit that I’m looking for is treating my skin problem. I don’t know how many times should I apply this per day. Silly me, I didn’t ask the aesthetician or I wasn’t listening? :))) It’s watery like toners. I just put a little amount on a cotton ball and spread it on the areas with pimples. The smell is strong for me but you’ll get used to it. As what I have observed…. It really minimizes and dries cystic acne faster… like 3 to 7 days.
I would recommend this to people who are suffering from acne. 🙂