Hello ladies! This is gonna be my last post for this month.🙂
The Dermstrata aesthetician recommended this one with the Erythromycin Solution. They are all for acne prone skin.
The packaging looks cheap again. It’s in a simple plastic container. I bought this for PHP250.
These descriptions are what I think about the packaging. Some people really care about a product’s packaging & design. As what I’ve said in my previous post, it doesn’t really matter as long as the product is effective.
What is Centella?
It is often used for wound healing, eczema, stretch marks, psoriasis, thread veins, varicose veins
For more infos: http://www.ageless.co.za/herb-centella.htm
- The product is a clear gel.
- Which can be easily spread.
- It dries & absorbs quickly.
- Doesn’t feel sticky
- Didn’t make my skin oilier
- It calms my skin.
- Good for oily & combination skin.
- Can be applied before makeup
- Packaging is simple and easy to carry
- I didn’t see huge changes after using this for a month.
- A bit expensive
I didn’t see any changes when I used this product alone. But when it’s applied after the Erythromycin Solution, it really helped to dry pimples.🙂
btw, it’s weekend again! Have a great weekend, readers!🙂