Hello ladies! Summer vacation is finally here. My posts are delayed so Im glad that I already have time to do some blogging.🙂
I already reviewed the refill type of this. You just might be interested with this one because this is much affordable compared to the original size. I bought the nude beige shade.🙂
Here are the directions and ingredients. I see talc, paraben and fragrance which are some of the ingredients that I would like to avoid. :O
Here’s the packaging. It comes with a small round sponge and a mirror.🙂
The coverage can be light to medium. It depends on how you would apply it. If you want light coverage for setting makeup, you can use a brush. But if you want medium coverage, use the sponge included. If you have flaws like me, better use concealer because this won’t do alone.🙂
- Can be bought at malls, Watsons, SM department stores and SM supermarket
- It’s really “to go”. It is easy to carry and put inside the bag
- Affordable. I bought this at Php 99 which is approximately $2.50
- Comes with a sponge
- Comes with a mirror unlike the refill type.
- Can last up to 1-2 months although it’s small
- Light to medium coverage
- Contains talc, paraben, fragrance
- Can’t cover dark spots. I still have to use concealer.
- Feels a bit heavy on the skin
Although there are ingredients that I’m avoiding, I like this one because it fits my needs. It provides enough coverage if paired with my concealer. It’s affordable which is important to students like me. I will repurchase this IF I still can’t find a better and affordable foundation with less harmful ingredients. Have you tried this one?