Im back for another quick review. It’s a drugstore product so anyone could purchase it easily. 🙂
today Im going to review another whitening cream. I haven’t used whitening creams for almost a year, I think. Im afraid to use one again because it might break me out. But I still did, since Garnier claims to have natural ingredients. There’s just a little chance that my skin would react differently. 🙂
I bought sachets only because I just wanted to try it. Here’s the packaging:
My thoughts on its benefits:
1. Oil Control: This has good oil control. It must be the powder-like finish. But for me, it’s less than 8 hours, maybe 1 to 2 hours. I usually start getting oily 15 to 30 minutes after I finish my skincAre routine.
2. Visible fairness: I didnt see any improvements on my skin tone after using this for 3 weeks
3. Anti-acne marks & spots: I didnt see any improvements on my dark spots too after using for 3 weeks.
Feeling after every use: I experienced stinging sensations on the sides of my nose. Maybe it’s because of the lemon extract. I have the oiliest skin and Im living in a tropical country so sometimes it feels heavy on my skin. Especially when the weather is really hot.
- Good oil control
- Did not cause breakouts
- Good ingredients; salicylic acid + lemon
- Feels heavy on my skin (just like Ponds cream) *but that’s just me*
- Might sting
- Has paraben
- Can be messy
I didnt see much improvement on my skin aside from the oil control after three weeks. Maybe if I used this longer, I will see more improvements.
Have you tried this cream? What was your experience? 🙂