Hello readers! Im back for another review.
Today I’ll be talking about a concealer from Tony Moly. It’s Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer in 02 or Natural Beige. I ran out of my trusty Baby Doll Pot Concealer. It’s out of stock so I decided to try this one. This one is Php 228 while my favorite concealer is Php 248. It looks like this:
Price: Php 228
Availability: all Tony Moly branches and kiosks
Application: Glides smoothly on the face. Not sure if it has a dewy finish or it’s just oily.
- Medium coverage
- Can be toned down to light coverage
- Same effect as Baby Doll Pot Concealer
- Better when set on the skin for more natural look
- Can last the whole day if you only dab your skin with tissue or blotting paper when it gets oily
- Limited shades
- Dewy finish might accentuate pimples and bumps. Make sure to set it with matte powder.
- Can get oily after an hour for me. Note that I have very oily skin
- Cant cover my extreme dark spots
Overall this is a good concealer for blemished skin. It can make the flaws less noticeable. I’ll still pick this shade although light beige really covers up my blemishes. It’s because my face doesn’t look lighter than the rest of my body with the natural beige unlike when I used 01 before.