This is my third post this weekend about new stuff. Tonight’s review is about Aida Cosmetic Wonder Pen Concealer. I also have a surprise for you so please keep on reading.🙂
At first, I thought this is just for covering dark circles. But Im also using this on my blemishes/dark spots since I like multifuctional products. Im also using this as a highlighter sometimes on my nose.
It’s not just for the eye area but also for covering blemishes which is stated in its description
Here’s the packaging:
The brush: Note that when you open a new one, the brush is white.🙂
As eye concealer:
- Brightens up the eye area
- Light to medium buildable coverage for blemishes
- Can be used as a highlighter
- The brush is soft and gentle for the eye area
- Liquid type so it’s easy to spread
- A little goes a long way
- Lasts the whole day for my oily skin without retouching. Just blotting when it gets oily.
- Easy to carry
- High SPF for those who are looking for sun protection
- Comes in two shades only
- Might get cakey, be sure to blend it while it’s not yet dry.
This is the 2nd best concealer that I’ve ever used. This pen concealer is available on Memebox’s shop. Oh btw, here’s my surprise. I have a coupon code for you my readers which you can use on Memebox this entire month of November 2014. You will have $5 off for order over $30. Here’s the code: 4UB4D0
Hope you like my surprise.🙂 What’s your favorite concealer? Don’t forget to share it with us on the comment box below.