Annyeong haseyo! Wow, Im nominated for the Liebster award. I would like to thank Naba Iqbal for nominating me. 😀
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have under 200 followers on Twitter.
- Ask them 11 questions thought of by yourself.
- Inform them of there nomination.
Here are her questions for the nominees. Please take not that my answers here might get weird. 🙂
- What is your biggest dream?
- To own businesses in different industries
- What is your weakness and strength?
- My strength? Hmmm some of my strengths are; I’m detail oriented when it comes to school works/work, having high pain tolerance. Weakness? ughhh. I cry easily even on cartoons! I cried while we were watching Kung Fu Panda when Po and his dad had an argument. huhuhuh. T____T
- Crowds,small groups, or “Go away,I’am a loner”?
- I think I’m an introvert because I can be alone but it’s also fun to be in small groups. 🙂
- If you have a choice,what would you choose? To go Paris with your friends? OR With your family?
- With family of course. They are always the first in my priority list. 😉
- If you’re given a chance to rule the world for one day, what will be the biggest change you’ll make?
- I love animals so it must be related to animal cruelty, I will change the punishment to life time imprisonment or maybe death penalty. 😛
- Have you ever danced in rain?
- Nope, I usually run though if I don’t have an umbrella. Haha. 🙂
- Ugly and live forever, or attractive and die in a year?
- Im ugly now so I guess I’d still choose that. :))
- What question do you hate to answer?
- What happened to your face? I get this a lot because of my acne breakouts. >__< 😦
- If you had a brainwashing machine, who would you use it on?
- someone who’s really smart. hahaha
- What cheers you up?
- Family which includes our pets, food, internet, skincare, makeup, concerts
- What is your favorite thing to spend on money?
- Definitely food, skincare, dermatological treatments and concert tickets. 🙂
Now I nominate:
- Do you still have the “sunday night feeling”?
- What is your favorite pastime?
- Do you prefer to do work on a longer period or cramming?
- Do you have any pet?
- What food are you planning to try out for the first time?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- What are the top 3 countries that you would like to visit?
- Have you started to do Christmas shopping?
- What do you want to receive for Christmas?
- What is/was your favorite subject in school (primary/secondary/college)?
- If you’ve already finished your course, are you planning to take another course/specialization?
Hope you guys have fun while answering these questions. 🙂