I thought this was an eye cream. Thanks to Pink Ninja for informing me that this gives the ulzzang eyes. 🙂 The holiday season is here. Im in a tropical country but the weather sure gets cold too. I have extremely oily skin if the weather is hot and sometimes my skin is dry when it’s cold. And we all know that you are prone to wrinkles when you have dry skin. I already have wrinkles because of my sleeping position. I dont want to get new ones soon. I always have the btch resting face but that’s not enough. Haha. It’s easy to get wrinkles beside the eyes so I also want to take care of it.
Here’s the packaging of Aida Cosmetic’s Volume Filler. It looks like a pen and I think it’s travel friendly. 🙂
- packaging is simple
- the tip works perfectly (no problems for the spring)
- easy to carry, travel friendly
- softens the lines
- little goes a long way
- gives enough moisture for the eye area
- relaxes my eyes
- The texture is light, not too thick and watery. You can compare it to face lotions
- no caking for me when I apply concealer over it.
- Did not see brightening effect, which is in the item’s description
Overall, I still like this because I feel relaxed whenever I put some and it moisturizes the skin which softens lines at an early age. 🙂
If you guys are wondering, I got this from MEMEBOX Special #28 All About Eyes. 😉