It’s the 2nd day of the year. I really want to write and post reviews until the weekend before I go back to internship. Tonight’s review is from my september haul. It’s also included in my wishlist.🙂
I like that they use soybean ink, shows how VMV cares for the environment. It’s in a dark blue plastic bottle.
Ingredients: Alcohol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Laurate, Glycerin, Carbomer, Triethanolamine.
The gel looks like this:
- few ingredients which I think what made the product concentrated
- no parabens, fragrance and other chemicals
- gel texture, light on the skin
- cool feeling after application
- size is huge, 120ml
- quickly absorbed
- has good oil control
- good base for makeup
- available in-store and online
- expensive for me, Php 795. Btw, this also has 50ml version which costs around Php 250 but it’s usually out of stock so I had no choice but to buy the full size.
- might be difficult to get the exact amount, wish it has a pump.
- not sure if it’s the cause of my past breakout or it was my pills. I stopped taking my pills when I started to use this
It did live up with my expectations when it comes to texture and oil control. It’s a good base for those who have oily skin. Im pretty sure makeup will last longer. Have you tried VMV products?🙂
Note: we have different skin type & sensitivity, try it yourself to test if it will work for you.🙂