I know this is mainstream but I really wanted to share the goals that Im thinking to do this year. We might have the same goals.
I’ll be honest, this involves saving and spending money. You have to reward yourself sometimes, right?🙂
1. Self Improvement
- Subcision – Im really curious about this and cant wait for a year so I want to have Subcision for acne scars on my forehead, maybe this month if my dermatologist will allow me. The cheek areas will be done a year later.
- TCA Peel – I want 20% TCA or higher to lighten my dark spots. Im think of availing Easy Peel at Flawless for 2 sessions
- Health – have a check up and make sure everything is okay,
- Self discipline – I already gave up sodas this holiday season so I think that’s a great start
- Attitude – Less bitch mode
- Confidence – Sick and tired of wearing makeup and people’s comments about my skin. I want to wear less makeup that’s why I thought of having Subcision and TCA this year as my first step
- Graduate this year – Im a fourth year college student and Im about to finish my internship hopefully this month
- Get a job – after graduation, I’ll take a week vacation then I’ll start to apply for a job
- Earn money – Divide the money for house utility bills and save the excess, then invest next year if I already have enough money, also to complete the sessions of subcision and tca cross which my derma recommended to me
- Help to buy sacks of dog food and have a part of my savings for them too
4. Experiences – More food, travels and concerts
- Im addicted to skincare and cosmetics because they help me gain confidence but I dont buy clothes, shoes and bags. I prefer to buy experiences instead. My 1 week vacation will be spent on travelling with family.🙂 Go Hardwell or Go Home was the last concert I went to. I really had fun dancing to Hardwell’s tracks. You dont have to drink or do drugs to enjoy EDM concerts.😉
- Be consistent on posting every weekend if I have products to review.😛