Good evening! It’s time for another review. The weather is really cold and sometimes we experience dry skin. In my case, I always wash my hands and use alcohol. These made my hands look dry, wrinkly and look old. My brother gave this to me for Christmas. This is the first product I’ve used from 3W Clinic although Im eyeing on the loose powder.😉
The packaging looks like this. It’s in a plastic tube which makes it easy to dispense.
- huge size, 100 ml
- nice packaging. Can be put in my bag, no spills.
- easy to dispense
- affordable (I searched online that it costs around 150+ php)
- gives enough moisture, less lines and wrinkly hands after application
- scent is mild, smells like a regular lotion
- contains mineral oil and parabens
- percentage of snail secretion filtrate is not indicated for those who are curious. This is a must for me especially if it’s a serum/essence.
Overall, I still like this hand cream. Hey, Im not biased because it was a gift for me. Haha. 3W Clinic always have affordable prices with quality of course. I want to try more of their product like the loose powder, snail gel, foundation and primer. Can you recommend products from this brand? Let me know in the comment box below.🙂