Hello! Im about to share to you my current facial wash. My cleansing tissue doesnt completely remove makeup and my previous cleanser cannot remove residue. Although I use toner, it feels like I still need to use a facial wash that can remove makeup to help minimize pimples.
I was curious about this product from Snoe because of its cute name. I’ve also read a lot of positive reviews about this. I know there are cleansing oils, but not foaming one. Im hesitant to try cleansing oil because of my oily skin. I thought this might work because of it’s foam texture. 🙂
Here’s the packaging
Description from their website:
For Sensitive Skin
Make up Remover. Facial Crème Wash. Face Conditioner
Goat’s Milk. Oat Extract. Pili nut oil. Acerola Cherry
It’s Oat-K! It’s Alright! Foaming Cleansing oil thoroughly removes dirt, excess oil, color cosmetics — even waterproof mascara — while helping calm and soothe skin. This non-irritating cleanser conditions to help reduce the appearance of redness and relieves tightness. It provides maximum soothing protection and moisture to soften rough, dry skin. This skincare essential is safe to use around the eyes and suits all skin types.
Apply a small amount to moist skin. In a circular motion, gently cleanse skin for 30 seconds. Rinse with water. Use twice daily, day and night. Follow with your favorite Snoe Sun Protection or moisturizer.
- safe ingredients
- affordable (399 php)
- nice packaging (you can see how much is still inside
- easy to dispense
- helps to remove makeup residue. The cottons after toning doesn’t have much dirt compared to my old cleanser. Im using this after cleansing tissue and before toner. I haven’t tried to use this alone as makeup remover though.
- doesnt dry out my skin. Meaning no tight feeling after rinsing
- gives minimal exfoliation/peeling that’s not obvious, must be the oatmeal content
- need a bigger size. Haha. This product is so good it needs a bigger size. 🙂
Overall, I like using this especially after a long day of wearing makeup. It feels like the makeup melts and my skin is cleaner.
Im using this twice a day, in the morning and night. It’s another innovative product from Snoe Beauty. The items are fairly priced and most of their ingredients are natural. You should check this out. 🙂
Btw, I didnt post anything yesterday so Im going to post another review tonight. 🙂