It’s been a long time since I posted makeup reviews on Etude House. My pen liner is about to ran out so I bought this one which is included in my December 2014 haul. I noticed that EH prices got higher. I remembered this one was only 198 php before. Anyways, let’s start
The packaging is simple, no spills
I like the brush, it’s one of the thinnest for a precise application.🙂
Here’s my swatch
- long handle for easier application
- Thin brush for precise application
- fairly priced (248 php)
- one of the most affordable liquid liners with thin brush/applicator
- doesn’t smudge if eyelids get oily
- Long lasting though it’s not waterproof.
- Wont give you the panda look or scattered mascara-like mess if you rub your eyes unintentionally
- Pigmented, dont need to layer a lot.
- Easy to remove (pro for a lazy girl like me hahaha)
- Not waterproof, which can be a turn off for some people.
Overall, I like it. For me, it’s challenging to apply but Im still practicing because I got used to pen liners. Btw, beware of fake items online and those which are out in the market. This eyeliner already has a fake version. Not just make up, even Korean skincare products are being faked too. Be sure to order/buy only on legit online shops and physical stores.