Happy Sunday everyone! This is a much awaited review. Haha. This was on my wish list last year. I thought it was really expensive until Innisfree had a sale last September. I was also curious about this and got really excited so I bought two.
Formulated with Jeju volcanic clusters to strongly adsorb sebum and purify pores. Skin is left matte. Suitable for oily skin and enlarged pores
- No parabens
- Huge tube (150 ml)
- Scent is not overpowering
- The scrub melts easily
- Scrub doesn’t irritate/dry out skin
- Skin doesn’t feel tight after rinsing
- Skin feels clean after, no heavy feeling
- Pores are somehow smaller if used with the mask continuously
- Did not cause breakouts
- unlike what others said, it did not remove makeup (note that I use moisturizer, concealer then powder foundation)
- doesn’t prevent my breakouts
- Not sure if the oiliness of my skin is controlled or the room temperature is just cold.
Overall, this is still a good cleanser. It does help to minimize pores if used with other items on the same line but don’t expect too much. If you want your pores to have major improvements, I suggest you have dermatological treatments like chemical peels.
Btw, Im selling this one (used) and I also have brand new. I started to use a facial wash which targets my acne prone skin. 😉