Hello readers! Im back with another skincare review. Are you getting tired of these things? I am but skincare is what I need more than makeup. Anyway, this mask is also included on my wish list. A lot of bloggers raved about this one so I had to buy it while it was on sale
This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively adsorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores. About Jeju volcanic scoria : This Pure and rare ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, adsorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.
– nice, plastic packaging
– huge size (100 ml)
– fairly priced, I got it at 565 php
– doesnt have too much scent
– little goes a long way
– Skin feels clean, like it sucked out the dirt after steaming my skin and using this mask
– did not cause breakouts
– Easy to rinse (clay masks are usually difficult to rinse, right?)
– doesn’t do much to minimize pores alone.
This is a good mask for those who want to have a quick spa treatment at home. This will last long because it’s used 2 to 3 times per week only. I think you have to use this with the products of the same line to see major improvements on pores. Like me, I used this with the cleansing foam and saw improvement on my pores.🙂