Today’s review is about my current facial wash. I got it on sale last year. So I grabbed the opportunity. We all know TBS has amazing sales throughout the year. This was also included on my wish list.
This daily-use facial wash for blemished skin gives clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime.
-Removes excess oil without over-drying skin
-Helps remove impurities
-Gentle enough for daily use
– huge size (250 ml)
– a bottle will last for months
– original price is 595 php, fairly priced with that bottle size.
– little goes a long way
– doesn’t lather too much unlike facial foams
– didn’t cause breakouts
– I love its herby scent
– Doesn’t sting
– Has cooling/minty effect
– It instantly wakes up my tired skin, especially the eyes
– Easy to rinse
– Somehow helps to dry acne but I think the toner’s more effective when it comes to that.
– doesn’t completely remove traces of makeup (well, that’s the function of toners..)
– doesn’t prevent breakouts
Overall, this is one of my favorite cleansers. It has anti bacterial tea tree and I really love its cooling effect which wakes me up especially in the morning.