It’s time to review a product. This time it’s a Filipino brand. Im really trying my best to explore other products aside from Korean brands. Obviously I’ve been posting too much korean cosmetics and skincare.
Im always searching for anti-acne moisturizers. I explored Snoe’s albums on Facebook and found out this line. I searched reviews about this. There are bloggers who were and weren’t satisfied with this. I had to give it a try and see for myself.
What is it?
SNOE SHOOZIT’S Spot on, Spot off is an acne fighting treatment gel that controls breakouts, unclogs pores and restores clarity. It helps eliminate surface bacteria and gently exfoliates to control breakouts, and stimulate cell turnover. This unique formula also helps fade unwanted discoloration caused by breakouts, improving skin clarity.
– Affordable (399 php for 50ml)
– Nice packaging, easy to dispense. The pump works well.
– Little goes a long way
– No parabens and other harmful ingredients
– Quickly absorbed by the skin
– Didn’t have any problem putting makeup over it
– I like that it stings. Yes Im weird.
– It does help to prevent breakouts. I apply this on my T-zone which gets really oily. I usually get a pimple on the cheekbone area when it’s the time of the month. No breakouts there when I continued using this gel. 😉
– for whitening, I didnt see improvements on my dark spots.
Overall, I love it. Im an impulsive buyer and I just accidentally bought this. Im glad I did! It’s a good moisturizer for people who have acne prone skin like me. It’s really affordable compared to other anti-acne moisturizers. It works well and prevents breakout on my cheek bone area.
Snoe is a Filipino brand which I encountered first at Market Market. The brand has a lot of unique products and cute packaging. I also used Snoe’s Calamansi Mask, Star Night Starry Bright Toner, Outzit bar and Foaming Cleansing Oil. The brand never fails to innovate. 😉