Good evening readers. Thai skincare products became famous in the Philippines last year. I was really curious because all the before and after effects look convincing. Yes, I’m a Marketer but still believe in some advertisements.
This is my second thai product. The first thing I’ve tried was Pasjel’s Body Cream. Anyway, I bought this because I wanted a whitening serum to help fade my dark spots. I originally want another serum but it’s really expensive. This one is affordable and doesn’t actually hurt my wallet.
Im assuming these are the ingredients:
And here’s how the serum looks like after application
- affordable. Bought it around 230php
- 10ml size, which I think is good for those who want to try it.
- available locally through online
- few ingredients. Less is more, right?
- didn’t cause irritation
- absorbs quickly
- doesn’t leave film
- it did brighten up my skin
- the quality changed and not liquidy, not the same with the photos online.
- no improvements on my dark spots
There you have it. Did you try any skincare products from Thailand? Let me know.😉