Good evening. This is another clinic service review. This is my quick remedy for cystic acne. I do not like to put spot treatment creams/gels anymore for those big ones because it will take forever before they’ll go away.
Im used to injections since I was a kid, but not for the face. I had my first pimple injection when I was in 2nd year college. I think that was 2013. I saw how convenient it was. You dont have to let the cystic acne stay for a week+ anymore!🙂
What to expect:
-Pricking and extraction of acne if it’s not in the skin.
-A little pain
-Acne will subside a few hours after.
-Acne will be gone completely in 24 hours or 2 days max.
Here’s my before & after:
– Available at all Flawless clinics
– The dermatologist was very nice and accommodating, had it done at SM Makati
– Quick solution
– Cystic acne will be gone after 1 or 2 days tops, for me.
– This one didn’t cause deep acne scar/pit.
– Pricey compared before (new price is 150 pesos, old price was 100 pesos)
– Might cause deep scar IF applied too much (all pimple injections are like that, not just in this clinic)
I like how it works on me since I get occasional breakouts that are huge. If you are used to needles, then there’s no problem for you to try this one. My dermatologist at Makati Med Plaza also has this service for 100 pesos. But, their clinic’s cutoff is 6pm. If you cant make it and have this done at later time, I suggest your book an appointment at Flawless because their cutoff is 8pm.🙂