Hello! Im back with another review after a month. I went on a little hiatus because I got sick. I should’ve done this review before but it felt like I needed to use this longer before I could share my thoughts with you. I preordered this last February and got it last month. It’s fine with me though. I was searching for a moisturizer because I noticed that I was breaking out without any moisturizer. I’ve seen this product on Memebox. It’s the best seller and read a lot of positive reviews.
What is it? An age-old remedy for a spectrum of skin conditions including acne and eczema, tea tree oil reduces redness, soothes, and rejuvinates the skin. Formulated with 90% natural tea tree extract, you can feel its power of revitalization as Tea Tree 90 Essence alleviates uneven skin tone, minimizes redness, refreshes the skin, and improves overall complexion. With over 800x more Vitamin C than an apple, your skin will thank you for the invigorating treatment that leaves it rejuvinated and radiant.
- 50ml is huge
- I like that its bottle is wider. I put this on the bed while Im applying and no spill!
- I love the scent. (My sister find it weird but I guess I got used to the scent of tea tree)
- Its consistency is pretty nice
- Watery which is fully absorbed by the skin in seconds
- Doesn’t make my skin oilier
- Doesn’t leave film texture
- Did not cause breakouts
- Helped to prevent breakouts while Im on vacation
- Not available locally. But no problem if you’re an online shopper. You can preorder it from korean cosmetics sellers.
- No brightening
- No improvement on existing pimple
- Description and ingredients dont have english translation (have to search for them online)
You can give this a try especially if you have no acne or you just have mild acne. You’ll even love it if it will work well for you. Good news, I will be reviewing products again every weekend. Next saturday, I’ll be posting my Birthday Haul which includes brands that you might have never heard or seen before.