Good afternoon readers! Today’s review is about a natural skincare. This is my second time to use an oil type moisturizer. The first one was jojoba oil. This was sent to me by Nature Essentials. I said that it takes me two weeks or more to fully make a review of something. I want to provide before and after photos as much as possible.
Please take note that I applied this on my nose area only. The other parts of my face is extremely oily and I’m still applying scar gel on my deep chickenpox scars.
What is Maracuja Oil?
“Maracuja oil is said to act as an emollient (a substance that increases the skin’s hydration). Proponents claim that the oil is a rich source of many substances thought to enhance skin health, including essential fatty acids, minerals, and antioxidants (such as vitamin C).” -about.com
Before and after: The red spots were caused by chickenpox
– The bottom of the packaging is wide which avoids spills.
– Dropper makes it easier for me to control the amount of oil
– Can also be used as a highlighter
– Instantly gives rich moisture to my dry skin areas
– Didnt cause any breakouts
– It absorbs quickly if you just use the right amount
– Doesnt leave film / oily texture on the skin
– It soothes my irritated post-chickenpox skin
– Helped to lighten red spots
– It smelled weird during the first few days of application. But I got used to it.🙂
Did you see any difference? Honestly, I underestimated oils because they are a bit thick compared to serums and essences. I wasn’t expecting to see huge improvements on my red spots. I was shocked when I compared the photos. It did make a difference! It must be the antioxidant properties.
Am I satisfied with this? Yes! It did an amazing job to lighten the spots that I have. It took less than a month to see improvements on the skin. I learned that facial oils do not just give hydration but it helps with the overall health of skin. A big thank you to Nature Essentials for sending this product.