I just graduated yesterday, April 27, 2015. I still can’t believe I survived all the thesis and defense we had to go through since first year up to fourth year. College is over and we are going to face the real world now. 😊
I wanted to do my own makeup. I’ll feel sorry for the makeup artist if I had one because our call time was at 6am. It was so early. Hahaha. I like natural looking makeup without contours and blusher. Just plain makeup used on korean celebrities.🙂
– I allotted time for my skin to oil up before we head out to the venue. And then I dab tissue on my skin. I’ve observed my makeup looks better after I sweat or become oily. It makes my skin look more natural and not cakey.
1. Prep skin, cleanse and moisturize. I waited for 10 minutes before I applied makeup. I want to make sure that the skincare products were absorbed in the skin
2. BB cream as the base. I used Holika Holika Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream. It is thicker than other bb creams which gives additional coverage for my dark spots.
3. Conceal dark spots & dark circles. I used my trusty Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer in 02.
4. Powder Foundation for more coverage and setting of makeup. It completes the coverage of my makeup to minimize those pesky dark spots. I used Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Foundation in Natural shade.
1. Simple eyeliner style. I used Yni Picture-esque 3 Dot Liner for outlining. Because Im having a hard time to use liquid liners alone. Then I fill them using Etude House Oh M Eye Line in black
2. A little shimmer. I used Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in white and spread some of it on the lids and brow bone to give my look some glow
3. Curl and apply mascara. I used Cheek Room’s Curl and Volume Mascara for natural looking lashes.
4. Eyebrow pencil. I used The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow Pencil in gray
1. Croquis Bulgeum Lipstick in shade 02