Good evening readers! Tonight’s review is about a toner that I bought last month. I stopped using toners for a month because of my chickenpox. Im in search for a toner that will cleanse my skin very well. So I stumbled upon this Garnier toner at a counter. I bought it because was curious about its consistency.
What is it:
Its fresh milky formula is enriched with Pure Lemon Essence to help skin smoother, lighter, softer and the complexion more even.
Apply with a cotton pad, avoiding the eye contour
– Affordable. Php 179
– It’s huge!
– Instantly gives moisture to my skin after washing my face
– You can actually use this as moisturizer. Its consistency is like a lotion type.
– It did not add up to my skin’s oiliness
– Absorbs pretty well
– Doesnt leave film
– Dries up quicky. You have to keep on re-applying the product to fully remove makeup
– Feels like it doesnt completely remove my makeup. Im not used to its consistency.
– Not sure if this caused my past breakout.
I stopped using this on the face. It might have an effect on my breakouts since it’s thick. My face is lighter than my neck even if I don’t have makeup. I dont want to waste anything. I’m going to use it on my neck. Our neck needs some love too! Haha. 😛