I was nominated by for this award. Many thanks to you. 🙂 ❤️
Rules for the versatile Award
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
2. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
5. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 things about me:
- I buy skincare products more than clothes, bags/accessories & shoes
- I visit a lot of online shops everyday
- I was in 6th grade when I used to be obsessed with web and graphic designing because of Friendster.
- I prefer salty foods than sweets which is still bad.
- I like to have my weekly “me time”.
- I have deep voice, I sound like a man and like a zombie. It’s a miracle if an agent on the phone will call me “Ma’am or miss” 😂
Welp, those are the random things about me. Now it’s your turn. 🙂
2. Rubie’s Life
5. Auntie Snail
8. Kelly Jung
15. Alisa Wong
I hope you’ll enjoy sharing with us some random things about you. 🙂