Happy Friday everyone! It’s holiday here, we’re celebrating our Independence Day. Everyone’s enjoying the long weekend. As an introvert 😂, I have nowhere to go as of this moment so I decided to visit my blog. 🙂 Tonight’s review is my current makeup remover. I noticed Im talking too much but I’ll try my best to be straight to the point. 🙂
What is it?
Cleansing tissues formulated with baking powder and cleansing oil to gently exfoliate skin and penetrate pores to mremove facial residues for a thoroughly cleanse.
Use tissue to wipe and remove facial makeup. use separate cleanser to wash face and rinse clean with water. Always reseal after use.
Before and after:
– One of the most affordable cleansing oil tissues (Php 248)
– Available locally
– Plastic seal keeps the tissues moist
– The tissues are bigger compared to the others I’ve tried before
– Did not cause breakouts
– One sheet is all you need
– Effectively removes light makeup
– Removes heavy makeup as well with just one sheet
– It smells weird. It reminds me of soda crackers. What do I expect, they are made with the same ingredient. 😂
Overall, I’m satisfied with this tissue because it does its job. It’s one of the most affordable cleansing oil tissue in the market. I just dont like the scent. I eat soda crackers maybe that’s why I find it weird. If you dont eat that and you’re not sensitive to scents, you wont mind it and you’ll like this. 🙂