It’s so great that I’ve been nominated for Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award. I was nominated by Yazzi of The Pretty Pomegranate, one of the wonderful bloggers here on WordPress. Thank you so much!🙂
You will get to know more about me in this post. I hope you’ll enjoy reading this.🙂
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the questions the nominator has provided.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
Questions I have to answer
1. What makes your blog unique?
My blog is focused on skincare products and dermatological treatments for oily, sensitive and acne prone skin. You know the struggle of having acne… What more if your skin is very sensitive? Yup, welcome to my life.
2. What is your favorite part about blogging?
I can share my opinion on products. My English writing skills have improved and I applied in college. I help others on their journey to have better skin. I get to discover new products from other bloggers.
3. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
I’ll go to Israel and Jordan. They are full of history. I’ve been hearing a lot of stories about them since I was young. It must be fulfilling to visit those places especially if I feel the need to get away with everything or simple just soul searching. I found out that we can also be baptized in the Jordan River just like Jesus. I’d be really amazed and fulfilled if I was baptized there as well. Now it’s in my bucket list.
4. Do you find yourself to be more of a shy or outgoing person in face to face interactions?
Im a shy person but I can assure you that I’ll look in your eyes when I talk to you.🙂
5. What beauty/skincare product is on your wishlist right now?
Is…. So only one, right? Hahaha. It’s difficult to choose but if I have to… I’ll go with COSRX Advanced Snail Mucin 96 Power Essence.
6. What tv show are you hooked on right now? (If you don’t like tv, then movies?)
I rarely watch TV and movies… I watch Youtube videos from my favorite youtubers like Ryan Higa, D-trix, Michelle Phan and Wayne Goss.
7. What time of day do you do your writing the most?
It depends on my day’s activities. It’s usually when I have nothing to do.. around 5pm to 8 pm.
8. Are you a morning bird or night owl?
Morning bird, my mind’s functioning well in the morning and it’s full of energy. I like to get things done early. I always studied in the morning like 4 to 8 am when I was still in college. I can become both if I need to.🙂
9. If you could go back in time, what time period would you travel to and why?
When our country was under dictatorship / martial law. I just want to know the truth. I also want to see how disciplined the citizens were before. I dont have problems with following the rules. You won’t too if your parents and family members are strict. We’re in a democratic country now. People automatically think democracy means total freedom. Which is wrong.
10. What would you dream job be? (If there was no schooling/location/etc restraints.)
Dream job would be managing my own business that’s related to beauty like a spa, derma clinic and selling products. I’ll team up with a dermatologist friend, if I had one. I can work for cosmetics companies too. I’ll handle the Marketing department and then visiting their branches for inspection. I also want to be a mystery shopper so I’ll know what to improve on their services and workforce.
Now I nominate:
Here are my questions for you.🙂
- What is/are your struggle(s) in blogging? (ex. Too lazy to write anything)
- What is/are your plan(s) for your blog?
- Your favorite skincare brand and why
- What do you usually do when you’re having your “me time?”
- If you were given a chance to hang out with one celebrity for a day, who would it be?
- Your favorite cuisine and restaurant
- If you could have any pet in this world, what would it be?
- Favorite lipstick shade
- Where would you go for a vacation?
- What/who can easily brighten up your day?
There you have it. It was fun to answer these. So fun that I talked too much again. Sorry for that. Hahaha. Nominees, it’s your turn. I hope you liked the questions I’ve made.🙂