Happy Sunday! It’s time for another review. I think I’ve been buying a lot of cleansing tissues. Im gonna keep this review short and simple.🙂
What is it?
CELETEQUE DermoScience™ Hydration Make-Up Remover Wipes gently removes make-up, excess sebum and dirt that may clog skin pores. It has Active Skin Hydrators that help boost skin’s level of moisture. It is convenient to use anytime anywhere.
Aqua (Water), Propylene Glycol, Sodium Coco-glucoside Tartrate, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor oil, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Polysorbate 20, Proprylparaben, Methylparaben, Centella asiatica (Centella) Extract, Secale cereale (Rye) Seed Extract, Prunus serrulata (Sakura) Flower Extract, Fragrance, Disodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Steareth-2, Steareth-100, Laureth-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Laureth-23
- Available locally
- Travel friendly
- It does have moisturizing effect
- Did not experience dryness or tightness after using
- Removes heavy makeup IF you keep on wiping and if you use the back side too
- Effectively removes light makeup
- A bit expensive, Php 160 for 20 sheets. Maybe it’s because of the centella asiatica, rye seed extract and sakura flower
- Experienced sting on the cheek bone area
- A sheet can easily lose its moisture while you’re using it. Be sure to remove makeup asap.
- Has strong fragrance and two types of paraben
Im not sure if Im the only one who experienced stinging. I have very sensitive skin and it’s mahapdi for me on some areas…. But it does its job. You can use this even if you feel like your skin is dirty especially while traveling.🙂 This is an okay product for me. Have you tried this?
I’m going to post my haul on Saturday for this month. I dont want to purchase anymore this month. That way I could save up…. because if I’ll post it at the end of this month, I will surely find something and say “oh hey, I can include these in my haul” and the list will be longer. 😂
btw, Happy Fathers Day to all the dads… And moms out there! *you know what I mean*🙂 ❤️