Happy hump day everyone! 😅👯 I’d like to thank Natasah of Allure By N for nominating me. I just love doing tags and reading bloggers’ answers. It’s a fun way to get to know anyone. 🙂
It’s a tag post and the rules are pretty simple:
You have to answer 11 questions by the blogger you were tagged by. Then when you’re done answering, you tag 10 bloggers of your choice to answer the questions you leave for them!
So here are Natasah’s questions for me:
1. Lipstick, Gloss, Lip Stain, Balm, or Lip Liner? Why?
Tinted lip balms, I love them because they give natural looking colors on the lips. 🙂
2. When did you start your blog and what drove you to do so?
Honestly I forgot when I exactly started blogging. Maybe 2010? This blog was supposed to be a KPOP news site but I thought it’s useless if I’ll just copy & paste articles from other websites. I wanted to create posts which are original.
3. What is your all time favourite movie?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid series.
4. What is your blog about? Why did you choose this genre?
Anything that’s about beauty; makeup, skincare and dermatological treatments for acne sufferer. I chose it because it’s what Im going through until now. And it’s easier for me to publish posts when everything is based on my experience.
5. What is your proudest blog achievement?
When I reached 400,000+ views and collaborations with online sellers and companies.
6. What are your holy-grail makeup products?
Tony Moly concealer and Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Powder
7. If you could only choose one lipstick shade to use for the rest of your life, which colour would it be?
I’d pick coral any day! 🙂
8. How much time do you spend blogging?
I cant tell because I check my blog & draft posts whenever I feel like doing them even when Im traveling.
9. What is the name of your favourite blog/blogger?
Elaine Mokk. She was an acne sufferer. She vlogged about her journey on Accutane. She’s weird and makes funny faces just like me. 🙂
10. Favourite cosmetics brand?
COSRX, good quality and their products have few ingredients only. 🙂
11. If you had a choice between your phone and your laptop which would you pick and why?
Phone, I can do pretty much anything with it. I can check my email, take pictures, publish blog posts and contact online sellers. 🙂
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- Do you prefer shopping at the mall/boutiques or online?
- Your favorite store to shop at and why?
- Have you ever dyed your hair? If yes, what color(s)?
- Are you still studying or working already? What is/was your course?
- If you could live a life based on a movie/book, what would it be?
- Favorite music genre and favorite singer/artist
- Name one product on your wish list
- If you could travel right now, where would it be?
- What country/countries have you always been curious about? Why?
- What’s the nicest thing you did so far for this week?
- Your favorite quote
- Peplums & Petunias
- Hana Blurbs
- JanJan’s Blogging Life
- Singapore’s Complain Queen
- A Life in a Webbis
- Meiza Everdeen
- Beauty and Everthing Else
- Rainbow Queen 528
Hope you had fun reading my answers. Nominees, it’s your turn. Dont forget to notify me once you’ve publish your post. 🙂