Good evening readers. Tonight’s quick review is about my first product from Essence and my second eyeliner pen. I bought this at a department store. I was looking for an affordable eyeliner pen and I thought this one fits that category.
The all-rounder amongst eyeliners! the super fine eyeliner pen is riding on the trend-waves straight out of the usa and asia! this extremely long-lasting precision eyeliner has a particularly slim felt-tip applicator ideal for creating fine, subtle eyeliner looks as well as extravagant and dramatic styles.
Aqua (water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyurethane-35, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tri-c12-13 Alkyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Phenylpropanol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Citric Acid, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Ci 77266 (black 2).
– Very affordable. I got this for Php 209 only.
– Available locally. You can get this at department stores.
– Beginners can practice applying eyeliner using this since it’s affordable
– No parabens
– Dry and not pigmented. Im not sure if I got a bad one. The stocks for this eyeliner are unsealed. I tested this stock before I bought it and it was pigmented. I dont know what happened.
– Its tip didnt help me to have precise application. My lids didnt like its texture.
I dont want this to go to waste even if it’s just worth 209 pesos. I dip this in my liquid liner’s container and it works fine. It feels like Im back in the old times. Hahaha but in a girly way.😉
Im disappointed with this product. Im hoping I just got a bad stock. You can still give this a try and see for yourself. My next targets are the liners from Maybelline, Nichido and Shawill. They were recommended by my fb friends.🙂
Have you tried this or any product from Essence? Share them below.🙂