Happy weekend readers! Im back to review another korean brand. This is my current toner. It’s from COSRX and I think it’s a promising brand. Plus it’s a sister company of the brand that made my favorite vitamin c serum.
I preordered this from an online seller last April. I just started using it last month, every night to help regenerate the skin. I’m using a different toner in the morning.
What is it?
All-natural ingredients with mineral water for more than just a simple toner. Exfoliate, cleanse, and prevent with organic AHA/BHA molecules ! The AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner is made to hydrate and rejuvinate the skin while preventing whiteheads, blackheads, and blemishes for the perfect flawless skin you deserve.
– Reasonable price
– Simple plastic packaging which doesnt add much on the product’s total price.
– Spray type makes it easier for me to dispense the product
– Few ingredients
– Feels light on the skin
– Does not cause dryness
– Helps to dry some (not all) acne if used with a spot treatment
– It mildly exfoliates my skin
– It feels like it helps the serum/moisturizer to be absorbed. I assume the exfoliation helps any serum/moisturizer to penetrate effectively.
– Not available locally
– Can be time consuming for others. You have to wait for it to dry before you can apply your next skincare product. If you dont do it, the next product might not be fully absorbed.
– Not sure if this caused my minor breakouts. Im using 2 new products in my skincare. Im going to update this post and observe my recent breakout.
I like this toner. It feels refreshing. There are only few ingredients but it’s packed with exfoliating goodies.
You can get this on Wishtrend.com or preorder it from local online sellers 🙂
My next target is their snail essence. I took a break from snail slime for 3 years when my skin got used to it. Wow that’s a long break. I think that’s enough. 😂😅