Happy Friday readers! Im posting a bit earlier because we have an event tomorrow. Today’s review is about my current facial wash. I use the regular safeguard bar on my face when I was younger. It was fine but when I got older my oily & sensitive skin isnt satisfied with just a simple skincare routine. Im sick and tired of people telling me to just use soap and water when they see my face. It’s like they know my skin more than I do. 😒
I grew up with the brand. I still use their soap on my body. I was happy when I found out Safeguard finally has facial cleanser.
What is it?
New DERMA SENSE from Safeguard helps to fight against the four major causes of acne breakouts: excess sebum, blocked pores, bacteria overgrowth and inflammation for clearer skin in 8 weeks. New DERMA SENSE is proven to help visibly reduce acne in 89% of people.
– Locally available at supermarkets and department stores
– Affordable, bought it for Php 198.75 at Puregold
– Few ingredients
– Non comedogenic
– Easy to rinse
– Doesnt leave film/greasy feeling
– Doesnt sting the eye
– Removed my brow pencil
– Skin doesn’t have tight feeling after cleansing
– Doesnt dry out my skin
– I cant think of any
– Not sure if this is one of my recent breakout’s causes. Probably it’s my diet. I’ve been eating a lot of cheese and unhealthy foods these past few weeks. I’ll update this post once I get back to my diet.
– Doesnt lather, some people prefer cleansers that has rich foam/lather.
I removed my foundation using makeup remover before this product. But I forgot my drawn brows. I saw that this cleanser removed it easily with just a few massage. I dont judge facial cleansers for removing makeup because I dont want to take risks. I still recommend using makeup remover before proceeding with your facial wash/cleanser to avoid breakouts
Overall, Im satisfied with this one. It says there it’s non comedogenic despite its cream-like texture. I just like that it’s non drying. It’s perfect for the rainy/cold season.