Happy Sunday readers! Today’s review is about my first (ever) lip liner. I bought this randomly when I was window shopping. This is on my wish list for a long time now.
What is it?
Soft applying of creamy texture without stickiness. This helps your to express your lip line clearly and adheres to your lips very greatly. Various colors help you to match various lipsticks. Instead of tough brushm it has soft and delicate nylon brush.
– Locally available, you can find this in department stores and TM boutiques
– Affordable, Php 178 (around $3-$4)
– There’s a brush applicator
– Retractable, no need to sharpen
– Natural rosy-brown shade
– Non sticky
– Creamy texture
– Matte finish with a hint of glitters
– Doesnt feel like I applied any lip product
– Stays longer
– It still leaves a tint if it’s remove
– Limited shades available @ the counter where I bought it
– No ingredients list
Overall, Im satisfied with this lip liner. It doesnt feel sticky. It’s lightweight. The finish is matte but it has some glitters. I can say it’s satin? It feels like I didnt put any lip product unlike the heavy feeling while using lipstick. This is not the most affordable lip liner out there. But the brush tip makes it easier for the product to even it out and control the color intensity.