Today’s review is about my current makeup remover and it’s made in Korea. I ran out of my cleansing water and Im just too lazy to use another one. I switched back to cleansing tissues. Yes, I’m that lazy.
Contains Green Tea, Vitamin E, Aloe Vera. Thoroughly remove makeup in one step. Deep clean, unclog pores & moisturize skin. Leaves skin smooth and soft.
– Very affordable, Php 89 (less than $2)
– Available at Landmark Makati which is convenient for me
– Packaging is good with seal and a box cover
– Tissues are moist enough
– Doesnt leave film on the skin
– Doesn’t sting
– Didn’t cause dryness
– One sheet effectively removes my daily makeup
– Has paraben
– For others, Im not sure if this is also available in supermarkets and other department stores
Overall, Im satisfied with it. It removes my daily makeup. It doesn’t leave film plus it’s very affordable. 30 sheets will last for a month, at least for me. I’ve done repeat purchases for this product. 😊👍🏻✨
Skinlite is under Adwin Korea Corp, a cruelty-free company who also made Purederm. The product and packaging is just the same with Purederm’s Cleansing Tissues. I chose this instead of the green tea and lavender tissues in silver plastic packaging. Those two have Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which leaves film on the skin for a minute.
This brand has sheet masks, eye and spot patches and foot care which are also available @ SM Department Stores/Watsons. I recommend trying this and their other products if you want to explore Korean skincare for affordable price.🙂