Continuing with our Etude House theme this week. Im back with another skincare review. (eh, what’s new?😂) This time it’s about my current makeup remover. It’s packed with great ingredients that made me curious… Like garlic extract which is also found in my moisturizer, AC Clinic Daily Gel Lotion. So I ordered one with other products from Seoul when it was on sale.😊
Cleansing tissue of watery texture contains nutritional contents to remove dirt and makeup while keeping skin moisturized.
WATER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ALCOHOL, PEG-8 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-60 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, FRAGRANCE, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM EDTA, BRASSICA OLERACEA ITALICA (BROCCOLI) EXTRACT, MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA (TEA TREE) LEAF EXTRACT, ALLIUM SATIVUM (GARLIC) BULB EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) FRUIT EXTRACT, VACCINIUM ANGUSTIFOLIUM (BLUEBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) MEAL EXTRACT, SPINACIA OLERACEA (SPINACH) LEAF EXTRACT, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SEED EXTRACT, PRUNUS MYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) SEED EXTRACT, PINUS KORAIENSIS SEED EXTRACT, WINE EXTRACT
– Affordable, I got it for 180 pesos but you can get this in PH for 248 pesos
– 50 sheets /pack, regular wipes usually have 20/30 sheets only
– Smells good
– Contains a lot of good ingredients to cleanse the skin; extracted from broccoli, tea tree, garlic, camellia leaf, apple, rice bran, aloe, avocado, blueberry, oatmeal, spinach, cucumber, walnut & wine
– A sheet is enough for one use
– Doesn’t dry out skin / no tight feeling
– Non sticky and no film residue
– Doesnt sting
– Removes my everyday makeup (not waterproof)
– Tissues are stuck together. If you’ll get one sheet, another one will be pulled out. I always have to return them in the pack.
Overall, Im very satisfied with it. The price cant be beaten. Out of all the products I’ve tried, this makeup remover has the most amount of cleansing ingredients. It’s perfect for removing my makeup and cleansing the skin. Note that Im only wearing non waterproof makeup & I don’t apply mascara. I still like to wash my face after just to be sure.😊
I was asked on Facebook before. I have sensitive skin so I’m very particular with ingredients. Generic wipes will do the same thing and remove makeup. But if you look at their ingredients, it’s mostly alcohol, sodium lauryl sulfate and other chemicals only. Those are not enough to cleanse the facial skin… in my opinion.😁