My most awaited review…. Finally it’s here! I’ve been waiting for myself to review this.😂 I don’t know if you’re excited as much as I am. It’s one of the most recommended products by lushies on Youtube and Instagram. I had to try it out and see for myself.🙂
This deep-cleansing face and body mask is made with China clay and fresh peppermint to reach deep down and pull dirt from your pores, giving you that delightful tingly-clean sensation. We add loads of aduki beans to exfoliate flaky or dry skin, vanilla absolute to calm redness and honey to soothe. This formula has been expertly rebalanced, so there’s no need for us to add any synthetic preservatives – it’s completely self-preserving!
Ground Aduki Beans, Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds, Peppermint Oil, African Marigold Oil, Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute, Limonene, Fragrance, Chlorophyllin
– Affordable, Php 425 ($10)
– 125g is big enough for me
– Made with fresh ingredients
– Paraben free (the original formula has a paraben)
– Non-comedogenic. I checked ALL the ingredients 😉
– Little goes a long way
– The scent is amazing! It smells like mint chocolate. We want to it eat! 😅
– Has soothing and cooling effect
– Skin feels moisturized
– Multi-functional; mask, exfoliator and spot treatment
– Helps to dry blemishes. I put it as spot treatment on a cystic acne overnight. The acne turned into a whitehead when I woke up in the morning.
– Adzuki beans are big so be careful and gently scrub it.
– It’s always out of stock here because we dont have a LUSH kitchen. They have to import it from Japan.
Overall, this is a great face mask. It calms the skin, moisturizing and very cooling. I use it for about 20-30 minutes. It also has temporary brightening effect. My skin’s redness is toned down after use. You can use this as spot treatment. Wash it off in the morning without scrubbing the area. It’s made with real fresh ingredients. Note, even ants like it so keep this in a safe place.
One time, I scrubbed too hard and it resulted to 2 cystic acne. Please don’t do that. I rarely exfoliate my face. So ayon, nanggigil ako ng sobra.😅 I learned my lesson. Since I have very sensitive skin, I lightly scrub the nose area only. I rinse the rest just like using a regular mask. It’s still doing its job when I do that.❤️
This mask might help on some blemishes. Do the same thing if you have acne prone skin. Choose the self preserving version because it’s easy to remove & doesnt get hard/dry unlike the original formula. Just rinse it off without scrubbing your skin to avoid irritations.
I’d repurchase this if it’s in stock when I want one. Right now, Im skeptical to try other masks that aren’t made by Lush. This really set the standards for me.😊