This has been in my drafts for a few weeks now. I requested to do this tag. I want to say thank you to Miah Ke-leigh for tagging me. Please visit her blog for beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle posts. She has amazing and detailed content.🙂
Let’s start answering~
THIS OR THAT?!
- Eyeshadow or Eyeliner? Eyeliner! I think the space on my lids are not enough for eyeshadow.
- Lipstick or lipgloss? Lipstick because my lips are freaking pale. I need pigments so I won’t look like I’m sick
- Blush or bronzer? I’d choose blush although I don’t use one anymore. I’ll always go for natural makeup.
- Strobing or contouring? Contouring because my face is flat when I do my makeup. No prominent features aside from my cheek bones. My skin is often mistaken as glowy (it’s oily btw). I don’t think strobing is for me.
- Liquid, gel or pencil eyeliner? Liquid! It’s easier to use and work with.
- Favourite brand? I rarely explore makeup so I based it on how long I’m using a product made by brands. Tony Moly and Maybelline
- Favourite lip product? The Face Shop black label lipstick. It’s pigmented, non-drying. It provides hydration and subtle shine.
- Favourite highlighter? Aida Cosmetics Wonder Pen Concealer. It has brush for easy application and gives subtle glow without the oily.
- Favourite eye product? Etude House Oh M Eye Liner. It’s easy to work with. I’m a newbie in makeup. It’s easy to remove and crumbles which doesn’t make me look like a panda. Others hate that. I’ve tried other liners that smudged and I didn’t like the drag queen look.
- Favourite bronzer? I don’t have any, yet. Please give me your recommendations.🙂
HIGH END EDITION!
- Favourite brand? I don’t splurge on makeup but I think Kryolan would be my favorite high end brand.
- Favourite product? I don’t have any, yet but I’m guessing it’s going to be a concealer.
- Do you prefer high end over drugstore? I prefer drugstore of course but I’m open-minded and I like to try brands even if it’s not in my usual price range.
- How do you feel about the Urban Decay Naked Palettes? I think the colors are great but they are so expensive in my opinion. I’ve already seen many dupes in the market.
- Favourite brow product? Oh I don’t have for high end and I’m not planning to buy one for brows. You can use eyeshadow and pencil for them. But for drugstore it’s The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Eyebrow Pencil and E.L.F Eyebrow Lifter and Filler
- No brows or no foundation? No brows. I have A LOT of dark spots and foundation gives me confidence.
- Favourite Beauty Blogger or Youtuber? I have so many favorite beauty bloggers and youtubers. To name some youtubers; Michelle Phan, Bunny (Grav3yardgirl), Em of MyPaleSkin, Zoella, ThatsHeart, Vivian Mivu, JustJodes and PatrickStarrr
- Favourite thing about makeup? It gives me confidence and it can show people’s creativity.
- If you had $1000 to spend on makeup, what would you buy first? Different types of concealers from low to high end brands because it’s a “need” for me. :))
- Which beauty brand is your all time favourite? Again, based on how many times I purchased from the store, it’s Etude House, Tony Moly and Maybelline for makeup. For skin care, it’s LUSH and still, Etude House.
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup? I think I was 16 years old. I was a freshman in college back then when acne started to show up.
- Who taught you to apply makeup? Myself. I like to watch tutorials but I never really tried to do them. Haha!
- Would you rather spend money on makeup than clothes? Yes of course, priorities. Besides I only wear the same clothes.
- Tell a story regarding a personal makeup experience. I used to apply darker and lighter shade than my skin tone. I’d either look brownish or white but now I found the perfect shade combination for my skin. Lighter concealer and then same shade as my skin tone for powder foundation.
- Where are you from and what is considered beautiful in your country? I’m from Philippines. Usually asian with mix race like Fil-Am is considered beautiful here. Most celebrities here are like that; light skinned and pointed nose.
Whew! That’s a lot! Feel free to do this tag. Be sure to comment back with the link of your post so I can see your answers.😉