I was nominated by Alluring Princess. Thank you so much for nominating me. It means a lot and I really enjoy answering questions from bloggers. Don’t forget to visit her blog, alluringprincess.wordpress.com. Click the link to be redirected.🙂
What are these Liebster awards?
Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, that creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
What are the Liebster Award Rules?
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
- Thank and Tag the person nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
List of her questions and my answers:
- What is that one problem you face when you go shopping for dresses?
It’s either too short or too long. I’m short and a bit conservative. The bottom part of the dresses nowadays are too short even for my height. I can’t move freely.
- Tell me something that portrays an ‘adorable childish’ quality in you.
I make weird faces and I don’t think it’s adorable, honestly. Hahaha.
- What’d you loved the most in your teen-life?
In my teens, we used to just go to school. Basically our only problems were exams, projects and homework. I’m 21 now and realized school’s just a small part of our lives. I did not know what the “real life and real world” were like.
- What is that one theme or message that you loved the most of all the books you’ve read so far?
I don’t read books. Oops. I’m more of a blog reader.🙂 Anything that’s inspirational and gives motivation.
- Your views on my blog – ALLURING PRINCESS. (Truth please!)
Omg. It’s so organized! I like your theme’s color combination and it’s eye-friendly/easy to read.🙂
- What does life mean to you?
This kind of short question looks easy to answer…. It’s really difficult to answer. Huhu. Life means to me that we all have to do what makes us genuinely happy as long as you’re helping your family, you’re not harming anyone and you’re not doing anything illegal.🙂
- If you were a celebrity, would you whole-heartedly accept criticisms? What would you do to impress your fans?
Two things you love and hate in girls.
If I were a celebrity I’d accept criticisms, only if they’re constructive. I won’t mind the others after all not everyone will like me. I think it’s a chore to impress anyone. That will control me from being myself. If I had fans, I’d just spend a day with them every month.
- What is that one thing that you would never sacrifice for someone?
That’s a tough question. Maybe, giving up my dreams?
- What does your blog mean to you?
Oh it means a LOT! I can talk freely about my obsession on skin care. I’m happy to help other people in deciding if they’re going to try a product or not. I have no one talk to about it in real life. It’s like a diary to me but in public version. Hahaha.
- Your message for the blogosphere.
Not everyone takes blogging seriously but don’t mind them. If you like to blog about anything, just do it! Like what Shia LaBeouf said.😉
I’m going to break the rules. Ooops. I nominate anyone who wants to do this tag.
- What do you like most about blogging?
- Do you have any holy grail skin care product?
- How about holy grail makeup?
- One thing you’re afraid to do but you still want to do it anyway?
- Name some of your favorite Youtubers (beauty and non-beauty related)
- What’s the #1 in your New Year’s Resolution list?
- Tell us about your “best day ever”
- Your all time favorite food
- Your favorite song right now
- What/who inspires you to do your thing?
- Please share a motivational message
I had fun answering them.:) I’m asking random questions. Again, I nominate anyone who wants to do this tag. Feel free to do it. Just be sure to comment back the link of your post so I can read all of your answers!🙂