Let’s take a break from skincare this week. What I like about makeup is you can tell if it works great even after one use. I got these samples few months ago. How? I read Benefit Philippines’ post and they were giving away samples. You just have to present the screenshot to their SAs. I claimed mine at Rustans Makati. I suggest you like their facebook page because they have random giveaways.
I’ve never tried anything from this brand. Youtubers and bloggers are talking about their Porefessional line and mascara. I grabbed the chance to get some samples. Who knows, I might like them and I’ll buy the full size? 🙂 Let’s start:
Description & Directions
Quickly minimise the appearance of pores with Benefit The POREfessional PRO Balm Primer! Apply this silky, lightweight balm for translucent pore coverage and smoother-than-smooth skin. Pores… now you see ’em, now you don’t! Benefit The POREfessional PRO Balm Primer complements all skin tones. Can be used under or over makeup. Oil-free for a silky smooth finish..
To use under makeup: Apply Benefit The POREfessional PRO Balm Primer to clean, lightly moisturised skin. Pat on problem areas & blend with fingertips. To use over makeup: Pat on lightly over makeup & blend.
Continue reading “Review + Before & After: BENEFIT POREfessional Pro Balm Primer”
This post combines my haul from February to April (which is my birth month). Some products are not in the pic. I already forgot I purchased them. Lol. They are still in this post. Thank goodness I saved a draft months ago. The serums are in my wishlist so I had to buy them. I just grabbed the others quickly without even realizing it until I paid at the counter. Hahaha.
The products are in random order. Please click the photo to enlarge it.
- C20 Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum – review here
- Garnier Milky Dew Toner – review here
- Labdee Alpha Arbutin Serum – review here
- Lee Ji Ham Tea Tree 90 Essence – review here
- Lovien Flower Therapy Oil Type Deep Cleansing Tissues – review here
- Lovien Flower Therapy Water Type Fresh Cleansing Tissues – review here
- Nature Essentials Maracuja Oil (sponsored) – review here
- Nature Essentials Rose Water (sponsored)
- Skinlite Make-up Cleansing Tissues
- Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore BB Cream in 01 – review here
- The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Design My Brow – review here
- Tony Moly Face Mix Concealer in 02 – review here
FREEBIES / SAMPLES
- Banila Co Sun Base
- Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine
- Benefit POREfessional Primer
- COSRX BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
- Etude House Heart Mask Sheet
- Etude House Pomegranate Mask Sheet
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Trial Kit
- Etude House Remover Kit – review here
- Etude House Sunprise All Proof SPF 50
- Etude House Stay Up Foundation in Pure
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Bright Fit
- Nature Repbulic Snail Solution Mask Sheet
There you have it. I have also included the links of those I have reviewed already. I still have a lot to review. These products are interesting for me. I’m excited to try them and share with you what I think about them. 🙂