I dont know why I still keep the packagings and boxes even if I used them up already. Is it just me?
Some empties are not included in the photo but I’ve finished them this year. As usual, they are categorized. This is also a recap of my previous reviews. I will link all my reviews so you can check them out.
Acne scar/pit Treatment (for newly formed scars):
- MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth Shine Free Do-It-All Foundation – review here
- MAYBELLINE Clear Smooth All In One Shine-Free Foundation – review here
- TONY MOLY Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer – review here
This is my last post for 2015. I hope you’re enjoying the rest of the holiday season! Happy new year in advanced. See you in 2016! 🙂
Btw, I’m going to have local giveaways next year. Philippine residents can join for now. Just to celebrate and say thank you to all my blog’s readers. One or two of my top commenters (which are PH residents) will automatically receive goodies aside from the giveaway winners. Thank you for the support guys! I truly appreciate it. I might even have international giveaways. Who knows? 🙂
Happy Sunday everyone! This week’s theme is about moisturizers. I tried a lot of creams, serums, gels and lotions for a few years now. I finally decided to make a Top 3 post. The products mentioned below are tried and tested on my extremely oily skin. My skin’s very oily when I wakeup. I based everything from applying them nightly and observing them the next morning and throughout the day. I included the price for your reference. 😊👯
Happy saturday everyone! This serum was in my wish list. I have two bottles of it. I preordered one from Fashion Doll House. I won another bottle which was given by Wishtrend. Honestly I didn’t expect to win. I’m grateful to try an exclusive product from their website. I’ve been using this for a month already.
What is it?
The new and improved formula has been designed with less ingredients for more effects. Made with simpler ingredients directly from Mother Earth, the Pure Vitamin C21.5 Advanced Serum has been created with a sheer 21.5% of pure vitamin C for the maximum nourishment.
Hippophae Rhamnoides Water (70%), Ascorbic Acid (21.5%), Sodium Lactate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Ethyl Hexanediol
Less sticky: It has watery texture. I can still feel some stickiness but it’s definitely less sticky than the original version.
Less oily skin & Improved skin tone: I have extremely oily skin. My skin is less oily after using this serum whether I’m staying in an air conditioned place or in a humid place. Note that Im in a tropical country and the temperature is really high. My skin turns dark and dull when it gets oily before. I continuously used this and I can see that my skin doesnt turn dark anymore when it gets oily.
This post combines my haul from February to April (which is my birth month). Some products are not in the pic. I already forgot I purchased them. Lol. They are still in this post. Thank goodness I saved a draft months ago. The serums are in my wishlist so I had to buy them. I just grabbed the others quickly without even realizing it until I paid at the counter. Hahaha.
The products are in random order. Please click the photo to enlarge it.
- C20 Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum – review here
- Garnier Milky Dew Toner – review here
- Labdee Alpha Arbutin Serum – review here
- Lee Ji Ham Tea Tree 90 Essence – review here
- Lovien Flower Therapy Oil Type Deep Cleansing Tissues – review here
- Lovien Flower Therapy Water Type Fresh Cleansing Tissues – review here
- Nature Essentials Maracuja Oil (sponsored) – review here
- Nature Essentials Rose Water (sponsored)
- Skinlite Make-up Cleansing Tissues
- Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore BB Cream in 01 – review here
- The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Design My Brow – review here
- Tony Moly Face Mix Concealer in 02 – review here
FREEBIES / SAMPLES
- Banila Co Sun Base
- Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine
- Benefit POREfessional Primer
- COSRX BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
- Etude House Heart Mask Sheet
- Etude House Pomegranate Mask Sheet
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Trial Kit
- Etude House Remover Kit – review here
- Etude House Sunprise All Proof SPF 50
- Etude House Stay Up Foundation in Pure
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Bright Fit
- Nature Repbulic Snail Solution Mask Sheet
There you have it. I have also included the links of those I have reviewed already. I still have a lot to review. These products are interesting for me. I’m excited to try them and share with you what I think about them. 🙂
Hello sissies & gents. Im back with another skin care review. Please make sure to read everything because I also included some tips.
I can finally review this after using for 2 weeks. I think that’s long enough to see the effects. This is one of Wishtrend‘s bestsellers. It received a lot of positive feedbacks. I already have high expectations for this serum even before ordering one for myself.
It comes with a dropper. You just need to replace the cap with this one. Here’s a tip. If you’re going to buy, make sure to choose the one with the latest manufacturing date. This is very concentrated. You need the freshest one to maximize the effects on the skin.
The serum is a bit yellowish. It means it’s still fresh. It’s much better to get this kind of shade instead of yellow, orange or brown. The lighter the serum, the fresher the product.
Packaging: It’s a glass bottle and I think it’s classy. It should be kept in the refrigerator even if it’s unopened yet. The bottle effectively maintains the cold temperature.
Texture: It’s a bit sticky. For better absorption, I dab this after I spread it all over my face. It takes more minutes to be absorbed unlike other serums. Take note of this if you are going to put makeup after. It stained my pillowcase. Maybe I applied a lot on my face that’s why it happened.
Effect: I noticed that my skin is brighter after 5 days of using it. My skin looks Read more