Good evening readers! This is a first ever “first impression” post. I’ll post what I think about a product after using for the first time. Just to give you an idea about a new product.
Btw, I got this from Memebox Daily Dose of Beauty. Grinif is a korean brand which uses natural ingredients. It’s tag line is “Skintherapy by nature”. Rawganic refers to non processed, purely natural ingredients.
Jojoba Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
Apply desire amount, press slightly using fingers to help skin absorb the oil faster.
Here’s what I think about after using the product:
– Love the classy packaging
– 50 ml which is big. You can use this for a long time.
– Few ingredients, very few. You’re sure that the product is organic.
– Smells really good. Lavender scent is soothing and relaxing. Im thinking of putting it on my neck before I sleep to helps me relax.
– Little goes a long way
– Very moisturizing. Dry skin will love this.
– It takes longer to be absorbed compared to other moisturizers
– Jojoba oil is multifunctional. It can also be mixed with foundation for a dewy look and can be a highlighter alone
– Makes skin glow, like you’ve just used a highlighter.
Overall, this is good for those who need moisturizing and those who like to boost skin. For oily skin like me, you might not like this because it gives glow and skin might get too glowy if you’re oily already. It’s multifunctional as an aid for dewy look and highlighter. I got those tips from Wayne Goss.