This post combines my haul from February to April (which is my birth month). Some products are not in the pic. I already forgot I purchased them. Lol. They are still in this post. Thank goodness I saved a draft months ago. The serums are in my wishlist so I had to buy them. I just grabbed the others quickly without even realizing it until I paid at the counter. Hahaha.
The products are in random order. Please click the photo to enlarge it.
- C20 Pure Vitamin C 21.5 Advanced Serum – review here
- Garnier Milky Dew Toner – review here
- Labdee Alpha Arbutin Serum – review here
- Lee Ji Ham Tea Tree 90 Essence – review here
- Lovien Flower Therapy Oil Type Deep Cleansing Tissues – review here
- Lovien Flower Therapy Water Type Fresh Cleansing Tissues – review here
- Nature Essentials Maracuja Oil (sponsored) – review here
- Nature Essentials Rose Water (sponsored)
- Skinlite Make-up Cleansing Tissues
- Holika Holika Sweet Cotton Pore BB Cream in 01 – review here
- The Face Shop Lovely ME:EX Design My Brow – review here
- Tony Moly Face Mix Concealer in 02 – review here
FREEBIES / SAMPLES
- Banila Co Sun Base
- Benefit POREfessional Agent Zero Shine
- Benefit POREfessional Primer
- COSRX BHA Skin Returning A-Sol
- Etude House Heart Mask Sheet
- Etude House Pomegranate Mask Sheet
- Etude House Moistfull Collagen Trial Kit
- Etude House Remover Kit – review here
- Etude House Sunprise All Proof SPF 50
- Etude House Stay Up Foundation in Pure
- Etude House Precious Mineral BB Bright Fit
- Nature Repbulic Snail Solution Mask Sheet
There you have it. I have also included the links of those I have reviewed already. I still have a lot to review. These products are interesting for me. I’m excited to try them and share with you what I think about them. 🙂
Hello! Im back with another review after a month. I went on a little hiatus because I got sick. I should’ve done this review before but it felt like I needed to use this longer before I could share my thoughts with you. I preordered this last February and got it last month. It’s fine with me though. I was searching for a moisturizer because I noticed that I was breaking out without any moisturizer. I’ve seen this product on Memebox. It’s the best seller and read a lot of positive reviews.
Here’s the packaging: it’s wider compared to other cosmetic bottles.
What is it? An age-old remedy for a spectrum of skin conditions including acne and eczema, tea tree oil reduces redness, soothes, and rejuvinates the skin. Formulated with 90% natural tea tree extract, you can feel its power of revitalization as Tea Tree 90 Essence alleviates uneven skin tone, minimizes redness, refreshes the skin, and improves overall complexion. With over 800x more Vitamin C than an apple, your skin will thank you for the invigorating treatment that leaves it rejuvinated and radiant.
What it looks like: it’s just clear and runny liquid
- 50ml is huge
- I like that its bottle is wider. I put this on the bed while Im applying and no spill!
- I love the scent. (My sister find it weird but I guess I got used to the scent of tea tree)
- Its consistency is pretty nice
- Watery which is fully absorbed by the skin in seconds
- Doesn’t make my skin oilier
- Doesn’t leave film texture
- Did not cause breakouts
- Helped to prevent breakouts while Im on vacation
- Not available locally. But no problem if you’re an online shopper. You can preorder it from korean cosmetics sellers.
- No brightening
- No improvement on existing pimple
- Description and ingredients dont have english translation (have to search for them online)
You can give this a try especially if you have no acne or you just have mild acne. You’ll even love it if it will work well for you. Good news, I will be reviewing products again every weekend. Next saturday, I’ll be posting my Birthday Haul which includes brands that you might have never heard or seen before.