Good afternoon readers! This month’s haul is not as huge as my April haul. I bought lots of skincare as usual. I have a new favorite brand, COSRX. I also have some sponsored makeup. Hope you’ll find something interesting to try out. 🙂
- COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
- Celeteque Hydration Alcohol Free Toner – review here
- Celeteque Hydration Makeup Remove Cleansing Wipes – review here
- Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Tissue (Oil) – review here
- Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap – review here
- Skinmate Shark Oil – review here
- Aritaum Full Cover BB Cream (sponsored) – review here
- Aritaum Full Cover BB Cream in Natural Beige (sample) (sponsored)
- Aritaum Full Cover Concealer (sponsored)
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder – review here
What’s in your haul this month? Let us know in the comment box below. 😉
Btw, I’ll post another BB cream review tomorrow. Be sure to check it out. 😉
Hi. As promised, here’s my haul. I ran out of supplies. I had to replenish or even find an alternative. It’s difficult to find my cleansing tissues at Watsons so I wanted a new one. We went to Landmark Makati for a change. I found an alternative cleansing tissue. I also bought a spot treatment because Im out of budget if I buy VMV Hypoallergenics Red Better Spot Corrector again.
Here’s the list of the products:
- SKINLITE Make-up Cleansing Tissues (Green Tea Extract)
- SKINLITE Make-up Cleansing Tissues (Cucumber Extract)
- Belo Essentials AcnePro Pimple Gel
- Skinmate Shark Oil (7.5ml) – click here for my review
So that’s it. I would love to know what products can you recommend for makeup remover, spot correctors and whitening/dark spot remover. Please share yours on the comment box below. 🙂
UPDATED: AUG. 25, 2013
- This is applied as spot treatment only, not for the whole face.
- NEVER use cotton when applying Skinmate Shark Oil as it will irritate skin.
- Apply Skinmate Placenta Cream right after applying Skinmate Shark Oil. It works as a moisturizer.
- After applying shark oil for one straight week, one can now apply it every other night.
- It is better if you consult a dermatologist about your skin problems.
- Apply it on the affected areas only like on dark spots. Take note that you should not apply it on the whole face.
- After applying it for one straight week, let your skin rest for one to three weeks. Then apply it again but make sure it’s every other night only.
- Don’t use it too much. Too much peeling may lead to skin darkening
- Avoid sun exposure
- Wear sun block if you’re going out
- it peels skin within 3 days
- lightens dark spots within a week
- the peeling is not that obvious unlike other peeling products
- It has this smell but it’s completely tolerable
- I don’t like the redness of my skin when I’m under the peeling session.
- Can’t peel my deep acne marks
WARNING you can see gross pics below~Read More »