Good evening! This is going to be a 4 in 1 post. I’m going to review four products tonight. I’ve posted about my December 2013 mini haul. I think trying out for almost four months is okay to say if a skincare product worked or not. Let’s start.🙂
- It did not sting
- Did not irritate my skin
- Cleansed my skin really well at night
- A little goes a long way because my dermatologist instructed me to use it once a day
- Did not control the oiliness of my skin
Overall, it’s still a good toner. My skin is really sensitive so it’s nice that it didn’t sting unlike other toners. I did not expect big improvements on my skin since this is just a toner. The only problem is it didn’t help to control the oiliness of my skin which is what I’m looking for in a product.
- It’s big, can last for 3 months or more
- Heals pimples for one to two days
- Heals cystic acne for three to four days
- A little goes a long way
- It minimizes blackheads
- Didn’t sting that much compared to other topical acne treatments
- Reasonable price
- Leaves lighter spots compared to other topical acne treatments
There’s no bad side for this one. I can’t think of any. I want to buy this again. Among these products, this is my favorite. So far this cream is the fastest to heal my pimples. Two thumbs up!🙂
- Lathers quickly
- My skin felt clean and softer
- Non drying (thumbs up for this!)🙂
- Still keeps my skin’s moisture
- Lasts long
- Doesn’t melt quickly
- Did not prevent my breakouts
This is the most affordable in my mini haul. Considering that I got this below 200 pesos, it lasts long. It’s non drying which is a good thing. Anti acne soaps/foams are usually drying and my skin felt tight, but not with this soap. I think there’s something better because I’m looking for a soap that prevents breakouts.
- It does minimize my breakouts
- For an acidic person, this can cause puking/throwing up. Make sure that you already ate before taking this.
I think this had the biggest role to prevent breakouts. It’s because this is an anti bacterial medicine. I threw up the first time I took this. But everything was okay. I just had to take it after my meal. Then no more throwing up.🙂
These products made my skin look better now. :) I had to combine all these since these are just short reviews if you separate them.
Do you want to purchase these? For orders, contact Corderm through facebook & phone or you can go to the clinic.🙂
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CordermSkinClinic
- Phone: 02 808 8140