I’m back with another spot treatment. This time it’s from Lush. I’ve been addicted to the brand lately. The evidence is on my Instagram.😂
Acne-prone lushies love Grease Lightning. I went in the store and got myself a bottle of it. I found out it’s called Vanishing Act here and I dont know why they have a different name for it. But no worries, it has same ingredients.
Cleanse and soften upset skin with a gentle herbal infusion of thyme, tea tree and rosemary. This super effective spot cleansing gel makes easy work of problematic dirt and oil, and a calming blend of organic aloe vera gel and grape juice soothes and calms irritated skin. Dab on any problem areas, wait a tick, and your skin will feel clean and refreshed in no time.
Thyme, Rosemary and Tea Tree Infusion, Water (Aqua), Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Fresh Sea Water, Grape Juice, Carrageenan Extract, Lavender Oil, Witch Hazel Extract, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben
– Affordable, Php 495 ($10) for 45g
– Little goes a long way
– Contains a lot of anti acne ingredients: Thyme, Rosemary extract, Tea Tree, Aloe Vera, Witch Hazel, Lavender, Sea Water & Grape Juice
– Little or no sting at all
– Leaves light spots only once blemishes are gone
– Good oil control for my nose area
– Helps to dry or make cystic acne into a whitehead/ that thing with yellow stuff within a week
– Some cystic acne are gone within a week
– Helps to dry out small blemishes after first use
– The pump is stiff. It dispenses a lot of product.
– Has paraben & a comedogenic ingredient: Carrageenan
– Can leave a little shiny film if dabbed on a spot.
You wont get a shiny film if you spread it around like a moisturizer. But I prefer to put it on the blemish w/o patting it just like other spot treatments. I find that it’s more effective. I don’t mind the film it leaves.
I applied this on small blemishes at night and most of them are gone when I woke up in the morning. Some of my cystic acne are dried up within a week. The others took more than 7 days. At least they don’t stay for a long time anymore. :)
Overall, I love this. It’s effective for me. It’s packed with anti-acne ingredients and the price is worth it. 45g will last a long time. It’s a great support. I use Fresh Farmacy & Mask of Mag too and they work well as a team. This will definitely be on my second post for Top 5 Spot Treatments.