Good evening readers! This is a first ever “first impression” post. I’ll post what I think about a product after using for the first time. Just to give you an idea about a new product.
Btw, I got this from Memebox Daily Dose of Beauty. Grinif is a korean brand which uses natural ingredients. It’s tag line is “Skintherapy by nature”. Rawganic refers to non processed, purely natural ingredients.
Here’s the full description:
Jojoba Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
Apply desire amount, press slightly using fingers to help skin absorb the oil faster.
Here’s what I think about after using the product:
– Love the classy packaging
– 50 ml which is big. You can use this for a long time.
– Few ingredients, very few. You’re sure that the product is organic.
– Smells really good. Lavender scent is soothing and relaxing. Im thinking of putting it on my neck before I sleep to helps me relax.
– Little goes a long way
– Very moisturizing. Dry skin will love this.
– It takes longer to be absorbed compared to other moisturizers
– Jojoba oil is multifunctional. It can also be mixed with foundation for a dewy look and can be a highlighter alone
– Makes skin glow, like you’ve just used a highlighter.
Overall, this is good for those who need moisturizing and those who like to boost skin. For oily skin like me, you might not like this because it gives glow and skin might get too glowy if you’re oily already. It’s multifunctional as an aid for dewy look and highlighter. I got those tips from Wayne Goss.
Good evening readers! I hope you are having a great Saturday. Tonight’s review is about my current spot treatment for acne. Let’s see if this works for me.
I’m in search for the best spot treatment and a member of my facebook group recommended this one. I thought it might be effective plus it’s really affordable compared to other products. I finally decided to buy this because I want to minimize spending on pimple injections for cystic acne and facials for small ones. Of course, I still do that but for cystic ones only.
Here’s the packaging:
Here’s a tip:
– Use a cotton bud and dab the product on the pimple.
– To minimize the sting, stay in front of a fan just like what doctors do when you have
– Buy the smallest size because it’s sensitive to air, see the cap above.
– Comes in three sizes. This one’s 60 ml at PHP 35.25 (I bought this because it’s the smallest size at the store that time)
– Available at Mercury Drugstores and I also saw this is available at Puregold supermarket.
– Can be used for acne and warts
– This is concentrated, pure salicylic acid
– Helps to dry up pimples
– It does help to remove pimples
– I actually like the peeling of the skin because it helps to minimize the appearance of my hyperpigmentation
– It stings more compared to other spot treatments I’ve tried (of course it’s pure)
– Doesn’t do much on cystic acne (dry up or remove)
– Can spill so make sure to store it in a safe place
Overall, Im still satisfied with this because it helps to minimize those pesky pimples. The peeling of the pimples and around them make a difference. The hyperpigmentation is lighter compared to other spot treatments I’ve used. It would’ve been better if it can dry up my cystic acne on cheeks. If it does, it will surely be my holy grail. :)
Happy Sunday everyone! It’s The Face Shop week on my blog. :) Honestly, I don’t fix my eyebrows. Yesterday I had them fixed at the salon. So forgive me if my brows are not on “fleek” in this post. Haha.
So here’s the packaging:
I usually buy eyebrow pencils for my sister. She’s legit when it comes to this thing. I’ve bought her Tony Moly, The Face Shop and Etude House brow pencils. The only thing that she approved is The Face Shop because it doesn’t break unlike the two other brands mentioned. :P
I got the shade 05 Dark Gray. I chose this shade because it’s not that intense compared to black and it will look more natural. Here’s my swatches. Excuse my face. I just cut my hair short yesterday and I look more like a guy. :)))
- nice spooly
- available in different shades
- doesn’t break easily and not messy
- not messy so it’s travel friendly
- easy to blend
- looks natural for me
- lasts the whole day although I have oily skin
I bought eyebrow pencils for myself too but didn’t use them. This is the first pencil that I’ve actually used. Haha. :) Overall, I like it because it’s easy to use. It doesn’t break which means no mess at all.
Im back with another review. This time it’s a makeup review. I’ve been looking for a concealer which doesn’t oil up too much. Let’s see if this one will work. Oh btw, my sister saw me looking at this so she bought one for me. Thanks sis! :)
I got the shade NB23. Im assuming it’s natural beige. :P
Here, the maximum size of it. I’ve only used this for a few times so you can get the idea and expect this amount of product.
Here’s the swatch. I hope you can see the difference. Until now I still don’t have an HD camera. </3
- Fairly priced, it’s 348 php
- Cute packaging
- Handy and travel friendly
- Doesnt oil up too much (maybe stick concealers are like that)
- Covers up dark circles pretty well
- Lasts long for the Under eye area
- Makes the eye area look bright and awake
- Can conceal redness
- Limited shades available
- Doesnt cover my dark spots. Note that may hyper-pigmentations are really dark
- Might get cakey if you’re skin is not well moisturized
If you want to make your eyes look less tired, you need this. It makes mine lively, awake. I look like Im not stressed whenever I use this. Heehee.You can use this to conceal your dark spots if it’s not like mine. For those with minimal imperfections, you will like this. Overall Im still happy with it because it can cover up my dark circles without looking fake/unreal. :)
It’s time to review a product. This time it’s a Filipino brand. Im really trying my best to explore other products aside from Korean brands. Obviously I’ve been posting too much korean cosmetics and skincare.
Im always searching for anti-acne moisturizers. I explored Snoe’s albums on Facebook and found out this line. I searched reviews about this. There are bloggers who were and weren’t satisfied with this. I had to give it a try and see for myself.
What is it?
SNOE SHOOZIT’S Spot on, Spot off is an acne fighting treatment gel that controls breakouts, unclogs pores and restores clarity. It helps eliminate surface bacteria and gently exfoliates to control breakouts, and stimulate cell turnover. This unique formula also helps fade unwanted discoloration caused by breakouts, improving skin clarity.
– Affordable (399 php for 50ml)
– Nice packaging, easy to dispense. The pump works well.
– Little goes a long way
– No parabens and other harmful ingredients
– Quickly absorbed by the skin
– Didn’t have any problem putting makeup over it
– I like that it stings. Yes Im weird.
– It does help to prevent breakouts. I apply this on my T-zone which gets really oily. I usually get a pimple on the cheekbone area when it’s the time of the month. No breakouts there when I continued using this gel. ;)
– for whitening, I didnt see improvements on my dark spots.
Overall, I love it. Im an impulsive buyer and I just accidentally bought this. Im glad I did! It’s a good moisturizer for people who have acne prone skin like me. It’s really affordable compared to other anti-acne moisturizers. It works well and prevents breakout on my cheek bone area.
Snoe is a Filipino brand which I encountered first at Market Market. The brand has a lot of unique products and cute packaging. I also used Snoe’s Calamansi Mask, Star Night Starry Bright Toner, Outzit bar and Foaming Cleansing Oil. The brand never fails to innovate. ;)
Today’s review is about my current facial wash. I got it on sale last year. So I grabbed the opportunity. We all know TBS has amazing sales throughout the year. This was also included on my wish list.
This daily-use facial wash for blemished skin gives clearer-looking skin when used as part of a regular regime.
-Removes excess oil without over-drying skin
-Helps remove impurities
-Gentle enough for daily use
– huge size (250 ml)
– a bottle will last for months
– original price is 595 php, fairly priced with that bottle size.
– little goes a long way
– doesn’t lather too much unlike facial foams
– didn’t cause breakouts
– I love its herby scent
– Doesn’t sting
– Has cooling/minty effect
– It instantly wakes up my tired skin, especially the eyes
– Easy to rinse
– Somehow helps to dry acne but I think the toner’s more effective when it comes to that.
– doesn’t completely remove traces of makeup (well, that’s the function of toners..)
– doesn’t prevent breakouts
Overall, this is one of my favorite cleansers. It has anti bacterial tea tree and I really love its cooling effect which wakes me up especially in the morning.
Hello readers! Im back with another skincare review. Are you getting tired of these things? I am but skincare is what I need more than makeup. Anyway, this mask is also included on my wish list. A lot of bloggers raved about this one so I had to buy it while it was on sale
This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively adsorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores. About Jeju volcanic scoria : This Pure and rare ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, adsorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.
– nice, plastic packaging
– huge size (100 ml)
– fairly priced, I got it at 565 php
– doesnt have too much scent
– little goes a long way
– Skin feels clean, like it sucked out the dirt after steaming my skin and using this mask
– did not cause breakouts
– Easy to rinse (clay masks are usually difficult to rinse, right?)
– doesn’t do much to minimize pores alone.
This is a good mask for those who want to have a quick spa treatment at home. This will last long because it’s used 2 to 3 times per week only. I think you have to use this with the products of the same line to see major improvements on pores. Like me, I used this with the cleansing foam and saw improvement on my pores. :)