I went to the beach last month. I got tan which means I have to adjust the shade of my makeup. My current foundation works for me and doesn’t irritate my skin. I don’t want to waste it. I decided to look for a dark shade to mix with it. I browsed BeautyMNL and looked for liquid makeup under 300 pesos. Yes, I’m a cheapskate when it comes to makeup. 😉 Detail Make Over was on sale there but I needed it on the same day. I went to a department store and luckily, their BB cream was discounted there too!
Provides light to medium coverage with a fresh finish; camouflages fine lines, pores, and blemishes; primes skin for flawless makeup application; helps create an even, silky veil over skin; moisturizes and brightens to enhance skin tone.
– Local brand
– Affordable, original price is 399 pesos
– Easily accessible in-stores and online
– Plastic tube packaging
– Subtle dewy effect
– Mixes well with my foundation
– Has fragrance
– Has light coverage
This BB cream looks thick but will give light coverage once blended. I tried applying it with my fingers and with a brush. Both had the same result. Its light coverage will smoothen out your complexion. Just like a “second skin”. I can get the right shade when I add this in my makeup routine. It doesn’t interfere with my foundation’s coverage. This has subtle dewy finish alone which compliments my semi-matte foundation. I have combination skin right now and the flaking isn’t as visible when I started adding this.
It has a light powder scent. I always prefer fragrance-free but luckily this doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m neutral about the coverage, that’s not my main concern right now. I’m glad that I got it on sale for 199 pesos only. It’s 30ml so that’s going to last a long time. It can be used for 24 months after opening
The rating for this on BeautyMNL is only 3 stars because it made the users’ skin look so oily. That being said, it’s definitely for dry skin and for cool weather/air-conditioned place. This is a basic product to improve skin’s appearance. This will do if you don’t have to cover blemishes. To lessen the oiliness, I suggest blotting it with tissue before setting with powder. Cream and liquid makeup are usually oil-based unless stated by the brand. Blotting will be needed throughout the day.
This was a requested post last year. It took a while for me to get one because I wasn’t sure if it’s really worth it. Since holidays are full of reunions, I asked for bb creams with good coverage in a makeup group. Someone said she’s using this. It’s also recommended by other members. I finally decided to go to Mercury Drugstore and get one for myself.
Your solution to a brightening foundation cream with UVA and UVB protection. This BB+ Cream covers your spots instantly while reaching deep within your skin to lighten your dark spots and dark circles– resulting in clear, fair and flawless skin.
– Affordable, 299 pesos for 30ml & 149 pesos for 8ml
– Available in-stores and online
– Plastic tube packaging
– Powdery scent like other bb creams
– SPF 30
– Has dewy finish for dry & normal skin
– Doesnt cause breakouts
– Did not trigger my contact dermatitis
– Has fragrance
– Comes in 2 shades only
– Light coverage in my opinion
The photos above show that it slightly covered my mole. I think this is just your normal bb cream. It has light and dewy finish. I apply a bit more than usual to have a decent coverage. It won’t cover deep hyperpigmentations which is what I have. I always set it with Maybelline’s 2-Way Cake which adds more coverage. Dewy finish tends to wear off so don’t forget to set it with powder even if you have dry skin. I dont like dewy finish for my oily skin. I blot it first before applying concealer and powder.
It’s good enough for 300 pesos if you want natural makeup. They have 8ml tube for 149 pesos at Mercury Drugstore in Glorietta. I’m neutral about it. I dont love it and dont hate it either. This will do for now. I’m planning to use it all up.
Hello readers. I have good news for you! Here’s another collaboration with Wishtrend. This time it’s an international giveaway. Meaning you can join wherever you are as long as you have a valid address. Majority suggested makeup. Your wish is granted. We’re giving away one (1) Klairs Supple Blemish BB Cream.
What’s Klairs BB Cream?
No grey cast / No dry patch / Not cakey. Redness and pores coverage. Anti-irritation formula. SPF40 PA+++Capturing your natural skin tone color, Klairs BB Cream pulls out the best of what you got underneath. Your natural skin, only better! You look so wonderful just the way you are,
enhance your natural beauty with the BB cream Korean women love so much! Suitable for every skin type, even sensitive and acne prone.
You just have to follow these simple rules and you’ll have an entry.
- You must have an account on Wishtrend.com. If you still dont have one, you can sign up here
- Subscribe to WishtrendTV on Youtube
- Follow @wishtrend and @cheonsadiana on Instagram
- Like this blog’s facebook page
- Comment your info below this post and you’re good!
- Your email on Wishtrend
- Your name on Youtube preferably with link
- Your instagram username
diana 4894 (https://youtu.be/NEovID2aPlA)
This giveaway will have a duration of 2 weeks starting now until September 10, 2016, 10PM Philippine Time PHT.
Strictly 1 entry per person only.
One (1) winner will be chosen using a random generator. It will be announced in a new post on September 11, 2016 and notified through instagram direct message and/or email following the information needed for shipping. The winner should respond within 2 days after the announcement.
If you’re below 18 years old, please ask for your parents’ permission if you want to join. Because we need some of your info for shipping in case you win.👍
I just graduated yesterday, April 27, 2015. I still can’t believe I survived all the thesis and defense we had to go through since first year up to fourth year. College is over and we are going to face the real world now. 😊
I wanted to do my own makeup. I’ll feel sorry for the makeup artist if I had one because our call time was at 6am. It was so early. Hahaha. I like natural looking makeup without contours and blusher. Just plain makeup used on korean celebrities. 🙂
– I allotted time for my skin to oil up before we head out to the venue. And then I dab tissue on my skin. I’ve observed my makeup looks better after I sweat or become oily. It makes my skin look more natural and not cakey.
1. Prep skin, cleanse and moisturize. I waited for 10 minutes before I applied makeup. I want to make sure that the skincare products were absorbed in the skin
2. BB cream as the base. I used Holika Holika Cotton Pore Cover BB Cream. It is thicker than other bb creams which gives additional coverage for my dark spots.
3. Conceal dark spots & dark circles. I used my trusty Tony Moly Face Mix Cover Pot Concealer in 02.
4. Powder Foundation for more coverage and setting of makeup. It completes the coverage of my makeup to minimize those pesky dark spots. I used Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Foundation in Natural shade.
1. Simple eyeliner style. I used Yni Picture-esque 3 Dot Liner for outlining. Because Im having a hard time to use liquid liners alone. Then I fill them using Etude House Oh M Eye Line in black
2. A little shimmer. I used Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick in white and spread some of it on the lids and brow bone to give my look some glow
3. Curl and apply mascara. I used Cheek Room’s Curl and Volume Mascara for natural looking lashes.
4. Eyebrow pencil. I used The Face Shop Lovely Me:Ex Design My Eyebrow Pencil in gray
1. Croquis Bulgeum Lipstick in shade 02
I asked permission from my sis if I can write a review about her new BB cream… The Lovely ME:EX BB Cream. I asked about her thoughts while wearing/using this. BTW, she got this on sale. 😀
Here’s the packaging:
The back side, It’s all in Hangul, can’t read them. @___@
It doesn’t come with a pump. We prefer that at least we can manage the amount of bb cream coming out from the container unlike with pump. 😛
And finally, the swatch
- for 40ml BB Cream, this is affordable, my sister got it below 400 pesos
- 40ml (that’s a lot! BB creams are usually 30ml)
- it blends with the skin tone
- didnt give my sister any pimples/breakouts
- gives glow
- doesn’t come with a pump. our temper is really short with pumps. hahaha
- cute and simple packaging
- light coverage only
- low SPF
Thanks to my sis for letting me post a review about her BB cream and blusher too (will write about it soon) 🙂
Hello ladies! It’s still our summer vacation here in our country. I can’t buy anything because I’m broke. HAHAHA. I’ll be reviewing new products as soon as I get my baon. (It’s the money given by the parents during school days)
Enough of that. Let’s move on to the famous BB Cream of Etude House, the Precious Mineral BB Cream. We got some samples of this BB cream a long time ago. hehehe. I just decided to review this because my blog’s dull now and people might think this blog is inactive. NOOOOOO! :))
I can say that this is not too thick and not watery. It’s just the normal texture of BB Creams. I can compare its shade to Tony Moly’s Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream.
When Blended: This BB cream is pretty strong. I tested this bb cream and washed the back of my hands with water then Read more
It’s the start of my summer vacation. I missed doing this. hehehe! 😀 So today I’m gonna review another Tony Moly product. We got this as gwp. 🙂
Sorry for the crappy photo. The batteries for my cam are too old . They can’t open my cam anymore. 😦 Gotta buy new ones! ^O^
- Good coverage
- Anti Wrinkle
- With SPF
- Dewy finish
- Gives glow to the skin
- The full size is a bit expensive
- Kinda thick
This BB cream is kinda thick and creamy. It’s for oily and sensitive skin but IDK why it’s thick. The packaging and the trial pack might have an effect. Not sure. The color is just the same with Dear Me Petite Cotton BB Cream. I really want to show you the shade of it but I don’t want to waste any of it because it’s a good BB Cream. Overall this is another good BB Cream from Tony Moly. 🙂
I’m planning to buy the Honey Bee BB Cream because it’s for acne prone skin. Watch out for my review about it! 🙂
Spent time alone at the mall then bought some Tony Moly products. 😀
I’ll also post reviews about the Intense Repair Live Snail Cream and Tea Tree Mask when I’m not that busy. 🙂
- Sunscreen (SPF30 PA + +) Whitening, Anti-wrinkle
- It doesn’t feel sticky though I have oily skin
- matte finish
- covers my spots (but it depends on how dark they are)
- gives instant glow effect for my skin
- easy and smooth to apply
- blends with my skin tone
- did not give breakouts
- so far I dont have cons for this. 😀