Im back with an Innisfree product. This was also on my wish list. I preordered this one together with my COSRX toner (review coming soon). I’ve been using this for almost two weeks already and Im ready to share my opinion about it. 🙂
What is it?
[Replacement powder for oil control paper making the skin soft and matte]
1. Double sebum-control system controls secretion of sebum to keep the skin soft and fresh all day long.
2. Jeju natural mineral and mint ingredients control skin oil and moisture to keep the skin healthy..
USE AS PRIMER: I’m using this as a primer instead of setting powder. It helps to make my concealer last longer. Your skin will still feel like skin after applying this. The concealer wont get cakey because this powder is so fine. Then I use powder foundation over my concealer for setting my makeup and for better coverage as well.
Read More »
Good afternoon readers! This month’s haul is not as huge as my April haul. I bought lots of skincare as usual. I have a new favorite brand, COSRX. I also have some sponsored makeup. Hope you’ll find something interesting to try out. 🙂
- COSRX AHA BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner
- Celeteque Hydration Alcohol Free Toner – review here
- Celeteque Hydration Makeup Remove Cleansing Wipes – review here
- Etude House Baking Powder Cleansing Tissue (Oil) – review here
- Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap – review here
- Skinmate Shark Oil – review here
- Aritaum Full Cover BB Cream (sponsored) – review here
- Aritaum Full Cover BB Cream in Natural Beige (sample) (sponsored)
- Aritaum Full Cover Concealer (sponsored)
- Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder – review here
What’s in your haul this month? Let us know in the comment box below. 😉
Btw, I’ll post another BB cream review tomorrow. Be sure to check it out. 😉
Hello readers! Im back with another skincare review. Are you getting tired of these things? I am but skincare is what I need more than makeup. Anyway, this mask is also included on my wish list. A lot of bloggers raved about this one so I had to buy it while it was on sale
This Jeju volcanic scoria clay mask intensively adsorbs sebum and clarifies skin pores. About Jeju volcanic scoria : This Pure and rare ingredient, formulated from solidified lava caused by volcanic eruptions in Jeju island, adsorbs impurities and sebum that are deeply embedded within skin pores.
– nice, plastic packaging
– huge size (100 ml)
– fairly priced, I got it at 565 php
– doesnt have too much scent
– little goes a long way
– Skin feels clean, like it sucked out the dirt after steaming my skin and using this mask
– did not cause breakouts
– Easy to rinse (clay masks are usually difficult to rinse, right?)
– doesn’t do much to minimize pores alone.
This is a good mask for those who want to have a quick spa treatment at home. This will last long because it’s used 2 to 3 times per week only. I think you have to use this with the products of the same line to see major improvements on pores. Like me, I used this with the cleansing foam and saw improvement on my pores. 🙂
Happy Sunday everyone! This is a much awaited review. Haha. This was on my wish list last year. I thought it was really expensive until Innisfree had a sale last September. I was also curious about this and got really excited so I bought two.
Formulated with Jeju volcanic clusters to strongly adsorb sebum and purify pores. Skin is left matte. Suitable for oily skin and enlarged pores
- No parabens
- Huge tube (150 ml)
- Scent is not overpowering
- The scrub melts easily
- Scrub doesn’t irritate/dry out skin
- Skin doesn’t feel tight after rinsing
- Skin feels clean after, no heavy feeling
- Pores are somehow smaller if used with the mask continuously
- Did not cause breakouts
- unlike what others said, it did not remove makeup (note that I use moisturizer, concealer then powder foundation)
- doesn’t prevent my breakouts
- Not sure if the oiliness of my skin is controlled or the room temperature is just cold.
Overall, this is still a good cleanser. It does help to minimize pores if used with other items on the same line but don’t expect too much. If you want your pores to have major improvements, I suggest you have dermatological treatments like chemical peels.
Btw, Im selling this one (used) and I also have brand new. I started to use a facial wash which targets my acne prone skin. 😉
I thought I needed to shop some items from my wishlist. I ordered some products online and the others are bought in-store. Most of the items here should’ve been included in my past hauls. 🙂
this is my biggest haul so far. Let’s start.
Top (from left to right)
1. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam – 545 php for 2
I bought these at buy 1 take one from an online seller last September. I received these on December 6 because they were stuck at the port which is currently an issue here in our country.
2. Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask – 565 php
I also bought this on sale and received it together with the cleansing foam.
Read More »