Whew! The name is really long. Haha.
Let’s get it started. I bought this last year. I think that was during my Christmas vacation. I was too lazy to apply masks on my face. I just started to use this continuously since I don’t want to spend money on facials. My dermatologist adviced me to have facials every two weeks. That’s 500 twice a month so that’s 1000 pesos per month for a student like me. That’s a huge amount! 😛
Anyways. I’m glad to introduce to you my favorite mask from Snoe Beauty. 🙂
I think this is perfect for me because clay masks are for oily skin skin problems. Here are the ingredients and instructions. 🙂
There are no mineral oil, parabens and benzophenon. I always read the ingredients whenever I’m going to buy skincare and makeup products.
Those black particles are charcoals. 🙂
Let’s proceed to the before and after pics.
What I like about it:
- The effect: It gives an instant brightening/glowing effect.
- Helps to dry pimples: It does help to minimize those pimples even the big ones. I use this at least twice a week. I combine this with Snoe’s ShooZit Soap. They’re a good combination if you want to get rid of those pimples. 🙂
- The scent: For me it smells really good! The scent is fresh because of the Calamansi
- The price: It’s affordable. It costs PHP 248. I forgot if that’s the exact price but I’m sure it wont cost more that 250 pesos.
- A little amount goes a long way
- It’s proudly Philippine made: Gotta love the products from your country 🙂
- The ingredients: Few ingredients which means they really focus on your skin concerns.
What I don’t like:
- I just don’t like the rinsing part. I’m too lazy. LOL
Overall, this is a great product! Snoe is a Philippine beauty brand that uses only the ingredients with high quality for an affordable price. 😉
Visit Snoe Beauty’s facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SnoeBeauty
Or shop Snoe Beauty products: http://snoebeauty.shopinas.com/